Prospective Sires

Alexandrea Quartermaine/Female

Outgoing, kind and generous. But also has a wild side and can sometimes be unpredictable. Proud Jewel Thief and Artist. See CS link under sig banner for more info.

Siring Habits/Expectations: Alex has only one childe who is not active at all on forum and seldom on grid

Aly - Female

Aly is a logical sort, the sort who would tell you how it is, but in an articulate manner. She's coming into her own, currently, as she's no real semblance of a family and it's testing her limits. While she's happy to sit and observe, know that she's taking notes and watching your every move while she does so; She prides herself on being the intelligent sort, the type not to have the "wool pulled over her eyes". Aly's got an authoritative streak, one that she doesn't use often, as it suits her to pull the strings behind the scenes. In short, if your character does something stupid, you'll hear about it...but in an articulate capacity.

On the flip side of the colder demeanor, she cares. She's the sort to be fiercely loyal, to give you the shirt off of her back, to step into the line of fire...once you've earned her trust and confidence. Possessing a bit of a stubborn streak, she'll find a way to help or fix a situation, whether you want her to or not. Also got a comical side, she's quick to make jokes, to find the humor in things as a means of making someone feel better. And, she's a commanding presence, one that is taken notice of, whether she wants it to be or not, so that's something to keep in mind if your character is more shy.

Siring Habits/Expectations: Aly won't forcibly sire someone. She finds it to be invasive, the equivalent of rape, if it can be helped. The only way she would ever consider siring someone, is if she knew it was what they really wanted, if they asked. Or, if the person was dying, and truly didn't want to die, as was the case with her; She could never deny someone the chance to live should the life they were leading be coming to a screeching halt.

As it's in her nature, she'll be there for her childe no matter what. Whether it be in the form of money, weaponry, lessons and help with abilities or fighting, protection should something happen, she'll be there. Thus, why a connection is so vital to her siring. If she didn't get that with someone, it'd be waste, in her mind, and trying to force something wouldn't work. Not to say that, at some point, an angry, hateful childe would be out of the question...But she's not at the point where I'd consider it.

Athanase (male)

Athanase is a fun loving guy who likes to have a good time. Light at heart and easy going, he would rather make a person smile or laugh, than anything else. Loyal and caring, he would sacrifice nearly anything and everything for those he cares for. 

Siring Habits/Expectations: Athan is looking to form a bond with the person first and do a willing turning. He does not think it is something to be forced upon anyone and he would rather there be a relationship beforehand to make the siring smoother for both parties. Also, he'll sire either male or female, so long as the relationship has been formed.

"Colombina" Vencentio (Colombina is not her real name) - Female

Colly's personality tends to change depending on the social situation but over all she's rather warm, up-beat, and family orientated. She can be cold hearted and apathetic when someone needs a talking to (business related usually or when someone truly upsets her) or she can be a bubbly, flamboyant party hostess. Her 'basic' personality though has a sense of humor, protective, private with her personal details, and tends to be a loner despite being surrounded by people (this is due to her mafia dealings/upbringing).

Siring Habits/Expectations: She currently has no childer, so she doesn't have any habits about it as of yet. She would prefer the siring to be consensual but she also has no problem just turning around and biting someone because they saw something they shouldn't have. The number one thing she would expect and demand out of a childe is loyalty (to her and the family, as well as those they consider family - which can include friends). Also, keeping their mouth shut about anything related to her mafia dealings if they were to find out. Anything else is pretty anything goes, but I would like someone who ACTIVELY communicates with Colly and family 

Damien LaRue, male

He's kind of an asshole. Arrogant, rude, cocky. Ex-American Football player, became a vampire to get out of contract issues due to him wrecking his knee after a night of drunken debauchery (mostly drunken; not so much on the debauchery). He thinks he's God's gift to everyone. Also he hates Tom Brady.

Siring Habits/Expectations: Preferably chicks, unless y'all be a playa.

Enver; Male

Tries to be a good sire, but fails at it. Enver is a bit prideful and egotistical, having been born with a silver spoon in his mouth and having a pretty decent life as a Hollywood actor before he ruined it due to his failing marriage, drinking and drug usages. He came to Harper Rock to escape the Hollywood scene and his ex-wife, but goes back every once in a while for premiers and things that deal with acting if he gets a gig. He is anti-masquerade and anti-crow. He may be anti-elder too, I'm not really sure, but he thinks most of them that speak in favor of the Crow have made the guy up to keep the younger generations repressed.

Any paths, prefers female, just because he thinks it's strange for a dude to bite another dude on the neck. But, if someone really wants their male character under Enver, I would find a way for him to get over that. 

 Ever (female)

Ever's the shy sort. Soft-spoken, quiet, stammers around those she doesn't know. She's more apt to putt around in a library or internet cafe, than she is to go clubbing. And, while she's so shy, comes across innocent, she's deadly. No, it's not a facade, but she's adapting to her new life alone for the most part. And, with that new life, comes the will to survive through any means necessary.

Siring Habits/Expectations: Whomever she sires must be willing. There is no other way she'd sire someone, and even then, there has to be good reason. Unlike when she was sired, she refuses to take away someone's choice, even on their death bed. She'd be there for that childe no matter what, in any way possible, whether it be something tangible like weaponry, or something as simple as listening to them talk; She knows the feeling of being ignored and alone all too well. As for whom she'll sire, anyone whom she feels a connection with, who's willing; No specifications otherwise.

Every - Female

Every is a pro-masq vampire sired underneath Micah, and an active member of Tytonidae. She was born and raised in Santa Monica, California and was an athlete. Her dad was murdered when she was young and it was made to look like a suicide, some odd years later, she would learn that her physically and emotionally abusive stepfather had committed the murder.

Patience is something that she's very strong with, as it took a handful of months to finally sever ties after giving her childe many chances. Every is also a craftsperson at Booktique and she's not very big on softening down things or filtering herself completely, but she's there for those that she cares for and is an extremely loyal person. She's compassionate and nice, if she's warmed up to someone.

Siring Habits/Expectations: I’m fine with doing any type of siring, Every’s not quite fond of the idea of doing another forced turning but if that’s something that’d appeal to you, we can figure something out. Despite being a bit rude to anyone that doesn’t really know her, she’s relatively peaceful and would much rather build a connection with someone before turning them now. Adoptees would even be awesome. As for expectations, preferably pro-masq.