The vampire of my life

Lucy is a girl with a very quiet life but that changed the day that two new students come to her class and one of them has become very familiar. Your life will return less quiet when he realizes that he has to live with those guys and still less calm will return when you realize that both are vampires.

Dreams and Memories

Suddenly woke up in a meadow, was a beautiful meadow full of flowers that moved through the wind.

I woke up a little sick, look at me and I realized I was in the body of a girl of about five years.

It will be a dream? a memory? this place so familiar to me ...

Lucy! Suddenly I hear the voice of a child fine calling me. I turn and see a boy of about five or six years running towards me. It was very cute, thin and a little short, spiky hair had the color and ... Pink??, Well, has green eyes and a big smile pistachio painted on his face. It was clear that this boy would come to be more popular with the girls.

- Luce I was calling, he not hear? The boy said looking at me a little angry. I was going to answer something but I trage my words when suddenly hugged me.

- No matter, wherever you flee or hide yourself, I will find you. He whispered in my ear making shudder.

Suddenly I kissed her neck. - I love your smell Luce, I can smell your scent from afar. He now licking my neck. Piedo hear your breathing and the beating of your heart from afar said smiling against my neck.

I was just pale and my body did not respond, he was doing that brat?

Suddenly I felt something cold on my neck and then I felt as something began to pierce my skin doing shudder, the truth is that not hurt me much, it felt between pleasurable and painful.

The child I nail his sharp teeth and a short time and felt like the blood that ran through my veins could quicken the speed and notice the beating of my heart in any part of my body.

The child was separated from my neck, but not before a little lick. Separated from me and I smiled innocently and warmly as a thread of my blood dripping from his lips.

- You mia Lucy. He said the boy licking blood thread hanging from his lips with his tongue and looking at me with those red eyes thirsty. Never forget

- LUCY!

I woke up very agitated and nervous. He was in my class, great, I fall asleep in school, and to top it all now are looking at me.

When my senses returned itself facing in front and saw my guardian watching me so not very friendly.

I smiled nervously. - Hehe, sorry

My tutor sighed Evegreen rendered while others of my colleagues laughed.

- You're hopeless, you slept again later lucy?

- Not really, just today I feel more tired than usual, sorry. I said a little embarrassed by the little scene. I've been having the same dream for a week, and each time I pareze a memory but a dream. And that scares me.

I left the first class, I had wanted to go home now.

The truth is that I have not even submitted it? hehe that I'm clueless.

My name is Lucy Heartfilia, I have 17 years and studying in school fairy tail. I live alone in a small house. My mother died when I was little and my father since then I did not listen, asin that at 16 I ran away from home.

I bought this house with the money cooling mattress pa "borrowed" from my father, I come from a very wealthy family so I do not think it's too much trouble.

Still live very happy. I have my friends at school and my best friend named Levy. Besides are also Levy and Juvia Erza personalities and both are "unique" to say the least, and know them well.

Tembien is lisanna or as I call it "my rodbailer" is the most poular girl from school, all she says is done and those who do not ignore suffering.

It is believed that the typical center of the world thinks. Many guys go after her. She and I are considered as the most sexy of the school and why she hates me so much. Always laughing at everyone, especially me, the only girl he does not get is Erza, I still remember the first time I really laughed at Erza stupid, Was crying the entire day. It is also very spiteful, deceitful and ambitious and I do not mean just because the hate, I say it because that is how it is.

Well stop talking about my life and Lisanna Witch, now came into my house and lie directly on the couch.

- God ... I'm very tired. I said turning on the television.

They were doing Twilight, great, what I needed to complement the day, as if he had enough with the child's dream pink-haired vampire who behaves very "friendly" with me.

- What is happening to me? who is that kid? and because I find it so familiar? I told myself staring at the ceiling until it suddenly went back to sleep.

It was day, my mother died and I was crying on the ground of the legs hugging me.

- Because I've left breast? have I done to deserve this? I said as I moaned and cried.

- Hey, are you okay? Suddenly I heard a child's voice behind me. Where did?

I turned and saw a beautiful child rossado hair and green eyes looking at me worried.

- No, my mom died I said back to mourn.

Suddenly note as the boy hugged me as she stroked my hair.

- My mom also died as a baby, is what it feels like. The boy said as he hugged me.

Suddenly stronger hold me to it and exploded to mourn stronger, desahogandome while stroking my hair and whispering soothing words in my ear.

After mourn for half the time I left, a bit flushed by the behavior I've done in front of a stranger.

- Hello my name is Natsu and you? He said smiling and shaking my hand.

- Lucy. I said returning the gesture.

I woke up again nervously. I was on the couch and head really hurt me.

- I have to buy an aspirin, this dream is new, well at least not the same as always. I said getting up to go to dinner and then go Tormar bathroom.

Elsewhere:

- Natsu you ready? morning school started. Said a black-haired boy entering a dark room where they saw another rossado haired boy looking at the sky from the window.

- Hey droopy eyes, are you sure that is the institute where she goes? Asked the rossados ​​haired boy without turning.

- Who are you calling iditoa droopy eyes!? Shouted the angry brown but the other guy did not respond. No, let's hope so, but come on, we have to go magnolia walk and run very vampires that we will take the whole night even.

Shuichi looked away from the window and went to his friend.

- Think I remember? Asked mostrandose sad.

- Do not know, just pray.

Both boys jumped from the window of the building and ran leaping from tree to tree Taking Root in the woods.

- I can not wait to see you lucy. He thought with a smile pelirrosado.

Blood Betrothed Book 4 Series of EnteredOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara