"One-Shot: Hunger"

The lieutenant of squad 3, Kira Izuru was currently in his bedroom and under the blankets. You see, due to some unfortunate event, he had been bitten and turned into a vampire. Everyone knows that vampires need blood, but for Izuru, he didn’t exactly like that idea. So now he was in the room, trying to hold off on it. But as days went by, he found it harder to concentrate as his body was screaming wildly for it. And another thing was that his blood cravings were also making him feel lustful. Heck, whenever he saw the female shinigami in his window, his mind would wander so badly. But of course, little Izuru was the faithful type and since he did have a girlfriend, he made sure he would never pounce on any of the other females. 

While Izuru was in his room, you were currently in your squad trying to find some jelly to give to him. You knew of Izuru and his symptoms, and you figured maybe he wanted something sweet to eat while warding off his symptoms. You eventually found a jar you wanted to bring to him and so you grabbed it, told your captain where you were going and headed off. As soon as you reached the third squad, you went in and saw Izuru lying under the blankets, looking starved and tired. 

“Izuru….I brought you some jelly.” You said calmly, setting it down next to him on the nightstand. 

“Arigato….. (Y_N)-chan…” Izuru said, smiling tiredly at you.

“Hey, have you been doing alright? I’m sorry I haven’t been able to help out in a while.” You said, putting your forehead on his and hugging him around the shoulders.

“It’s alright…..Don’t worry about. I’m just glad you came today.” He said, wrapping his arms around your waist and pulling you into his futon with him.

“Yeah me too. Komamura-taicho said I should come visit you today since I’ve been working so hard!” You said excitedly.

“That’s great.” He said, now laying his head on your shoulder. He was so tired and hungry, he couldn’t even think straight. He wanted blood so bad, but he couldn’t ask you, for he feared that you would dump him if you did.

“Izuru….are you gonna be okay? Have you been getting any blood?” You asked him.

“Yes….I’m alright. And……no I haven’t.” He told you.

You pulled away from him and cupped his face in your hands. “Izuru……why not? You know you need it. Even Unohana-taicho said you did…..”

“I know, I know….But I just gave up after a while….I’m tired of doing this…..I don’t like it anymore…” Izuru said.

“But……..If you don’t Izuru you’re going to die! Don’t you understand that?!” You said, tears now starting to well up in your eyes.

“I do (y_n)-chan. I just…..” Izuru trailed off, not knowing what to say anymore.

You then buried your face in his chest and started to sob while gripping his kimono. “ Izuru….I don’t want you to die….Please.”

Izuru just sighed and then hugged you while laying his head on yours. He didn’t want to die either but he hated the fact that he had to take other’s blood just so he could survive. Eventually you pulled away and looked at him straight in the face with a determined look.

“Izuru….if it will help you, please drink my blood.” You said, moving part of your hair so your neck was fully visible.

“(y_n)-chan, I can’t! I know I need blood but from you……” Izuru said, starting to feel bad.

“Izuru, I just don’t want you to die. Please take it…..I don’t care if it hurts me. I just want you to at least survive.” You said, not moving.

“Alright…” Izuru said, pulling you close to him. He wrapped one arm around your waist and used the other to grab your head gently so he could move it. Once he got close to your neck he lingered for a moment before licking it so that it would at least soften his penetration a bit. After that, he went and bit down.

Once he bit you, you winced for a moment and made tiny noises of pain which in turn made Izuru stop.

“I’m sorry (y_n)-chan….if you want I can stop.” He asked you.

“N-No it’s fine. Besides you’ve already bitten me, might as well start feeding as well.” You said, moving your hand to where his was on your waist. 

Izuru just now nodded and once more bit into and started to suck, the taste of blood entering his mouth. At first he thought your blood would taste just like the evil blood tablets he had to take, but instead it was addicting and it made him want more. While he was sucking, you were just sitting there enduring the slight pain. But after a few mins, the pain was replaced with pleasure and you found yourself slightly moaning and turning red in the face.

After about an hour and a half, Izuru had finally gotten his fill. But now his mind was filled with lust instead of blood, and he decided that it would be fun to mess with you.

“I-Izuru are you alr-“ You had gotten cut off for his lips had enveloped yours. You had no clue what was going on but you stopped thinking once Izuru’s tongue had brushed the top of yours.

It didn’t help also for the fact that Izuru’s hands had somehow gotten a mind of their own and started to roam your body greedily. Eventually, you managed to get your mind back and you pulled away from him.

“I-I-I-Izuru……you need to slow down.” You said, panting for breath. “I don’t want to move ahead that fast.”

Once Izuru saw your scared face, he got pissed at himself and buried his face in your shoulder, his arms wrapped around your waist.

“Gomen nasai (y_n)-chan…I didn’t mean to get like that…..It just came over me when I was feeding on you.” Izuru said, feeling worse by the second.

“Izuru….don’t beat yourself up over that. You just got caught up in the moment that’s all.” You said, hugging him and trying to make him feel better.

“Yeah but….if you hadn’t said something……I might have raped you….I should have known better…” He said, hugging you tighter.

“Izuru, don’t worry about it. I already stopped you so don’t worry about it anymore.” You said, petting his head to make him feel better. 

“Alright….” He said, now moving so he could lie down on your lap. Once he did, you proceeded to pet him further.

“I swear, you are just like a puppy Izuru.” You giggled. “But you’re such an adorable puppy.” You then leaned down and kissed him on the forehead.

A few hours later, Renji had come in the squad office. He wanted to see if Izuru wanted to go drinking that night but instead of seeing an Izuru at the desk working, he was shocked to find the both of you asleep on the futon, Izuru’s arms wrapped affectionately and protectively around you. Renji snickered as he walked out, now having something to tease you both about when he saw you two the next morning. And also, having proof on camera would only help him out further.