Chapter 15 Dallas to Florida

"You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly." ~ Sam Keen

Vanessa's POV

Currently I'm running around my room trying to get my suitcase packed and ready for my trip to Florida with Tyler, Jake and Claire.

I'm so excited but I have to finish soon because it's currently 11:30 and I have to be up by 4:00 because our flight is at 6:00 and you have to be there a little early. And the airport is about a half hour away anyways. Hopefully I'll be able to get some sleep before I have to go but I'm not done with my packing.

And of course me being me I always wait till the last minute to do things so that's why I'm packing now. Since we're staying for two weeks I packed some pairs of shorts, tee shirts, tank tops, and a couple dresses and long skirts. Since my cousins have a pool in their yard I packed five bathing suits and they promised me that we would go to the beach at least a couple times.

I also packed two pairs of sandals, a pair of flip flops, and a pair of black heels in case we go somewhere fancy.

As I started grabbing my makeup and hair supplies I heard a knock on my door.
"You can come in."
"Hey sweetie, since you guys have to be up early do you want to see if Tyler wants to come stay over so we can just leave in my morning. Since Claire's already with Jake." My mom said.

"Yeah I'll call him and see if he wants to come over." I replied.

"Ok well I'll be in my room if you need me I'm going to try and get some sleep before I have to take you guys to the airport." My mom said.

"Ok bye Ma."

I kinda can't believe that my mom is letting Ty stay over. I guess because it will be easier when we have to leave. But I was excited to see my boyfriend since I haven't really talked to him all day.

(Phone conversation)

V: "Hey Ty I was wondering if you wanted to come over with your stuff and stay over so that it will be easier in the morning."

T: "Yeah I'll grab my stuff and I'll be over. Baby I didn't know that you wanted me this bad that you have to make an excuse for me to come and sleep over."

V: "Shut up you ass and get over here."

T: "Your wish is my command princess." He chuckled.

I decided to wait downstairs for Tyler instead of up in my room

I decided to wait downstairs for Tyler instead of up in my room. He sent me another text a couple of minutes ago telling me that he was on his way. But he had to stop somewhere first. I didn't really feel like asking.

A couple minutes later I heard a light knock on the door. Finally he's here.

"Finally your here, I missed you." I said before hugging him.