Chapter 13

Vanessa's POV

I woke up on the couch with Tyler's arms wrapped around my waist. We must have fallen asleep together after we talked things out. We were watching a movie together when I fell into a sleepy daze.

I was so comfortable where I was in his arms. I didn't want to get up. But I planned on filling out college applications today. I was pretty excited because all my life I couldn't wait to go to college.

"Goodmorning gorgeous." I heard Tyler's sexy voice whisper in my ear.
"Goodmorning." I smiled at him. But that smile quickly went away when I thought about how bad I looked in the morning and how I probably have morning breath. He seemed to notice my smile disappear.

"You okay." He questioned cupping my face in his hands.
I blushed and felt my face heat up.
"Yeah I'm fine." I said looking away.

"Now babe don't lie to me, I don't like that." He smirked.
"It's just I'm a mess right now, let me go take a shower and brush my teeth." I said slightly embarrassed.

"And do u really think I care about how you look in the morning, your gorgeous whether your hair is brushed nice or you have makeup on, your naturally beautiful and I mean it." Tyler stated.

I was speechless. I leaned over a kissed him on the cheek and got up to go shower.

"That's all I get a kiss on the cheek." He said with a smirk.

"Maybe later, I'm going to take a shower I'll be out in a few." I said while walking away.

"May I join." He smiled.
"You may not." I laughed because he got excited for a second.

He grabbed my arm before I walked away and pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead, before letting me go. I smiled and walked away and up to my room. I grabbed a pair of yoga pants from my draw, and pulled out a purple sweatshirt out and grabbed a bra and panties. Then headed to my bathroom to hop in the shower.

I took a nice hot 15 minute shower. When I got out I dried myself off and changed into my outfit that I threw together, it was nothing special since I'm probably staying home today since it's a Saturday. I threw my damp hair up in a bun on top of my head. I put on little makeup. It only consisted of some mascara and light foundation, just so I didn't look awful.

I kept thinking of what Tyler said before. Did he mean it? I hope he did because it touched my heart. I can't think of a reason why he would lie about that he looked pretty serious when he said it.

Once I was done getting ready I grabbed my laptop and starting to walk down the stairs. From where I was I heard voices. There were two people having a conversation. But I couldn't tell who they were I obviously knew that one of the voices was Tyler since he was here.

Once I walked down the stairs I head into the kitchen to see my mom and Tyler eating breakfast. She must have just got home from work, because she was working a night shift yesterday. Hopefully she isn't going to ask any questions on why Tyler's here very early in the morning. Maybe she thinks he's with Jake. But Jake never came home last night. Claire texted me saying that he was staying at her house. I still haven't really accept the idea of my brother dating my best friend. But overall their pretty cute together. I haven't had a chance to tell my mom that Tyler and I started dating. So I guess today would be a perfect time.