Chapter 14

Tyler's POV

Yesterday got me thinking a lot about Vanessa after we talked about colleges. I never really wanted to go to college but now I'm considering it. I just want to go where she goes. I don't think that I can be away from her. Since it's already the middle of December I should start thinking about what I want to do with my life.

When I was a kid I wanted to be a cop. So I'm going to take that into consideration. I grabbed my mac book off my night stand and started typing in NYU. I scrolled through the website that they have. I know that it is a good college because my sister went there and graduated bring a nurse. She always talked about how much she liked it and liked living in New York.

I was never a big fan of New York and there bright lights. I'm more of a Texas guy. But if that's what Vanessa likes then I'm with her. That's how much she means to me. I've never felt this way about a girl before.

Today is Monday which means back to school. Great, the weekend went by too quick. Saturday was a good day since I got to spend it with Vanessa but Sunday we were both busy so we just talked on the phone for a few hours which definitely isn't the same because I miss kissing her.
********************

Vanessa's POV

I woke up late today so I only have 15 minutes to be ready and out the door. I quickly jumped out of bed after checking the time and started freaking out. I quickly threw on grey sweatpants, a loose white shirt and a maroon sweater. I didn't even bother putting my contacts in since I didn't have time. I threw on tall chestnut uggs and brushed through my wavy hair. I grabbed my bag and headed out the door. Jake must have already left. The nice brother he is for leaving me.

I got in school in record time. 2 minutes. I grabbed my purse and quickly walked in my school and headed towards my locker. I saw Jack and Claire and my way to my locker I just smiled and waved. I also saw my devil brother and gave him the finger for leaving me. He responded my putting his hands in a heart sign. I just laughed and continued walking to my locker. When I got there Tyler was already standing there waiting for me.

"Hey baby, you look cute." He murmured into the kiss he gave me.

"Thanks." I smiled at him.
"But I do look a mess I literally just woke up, ignore my ugly glasses." I said slightly embarrassed.

"What are you talking about babe you look adorable with your glasses and you look hot in sweatpants." He smirked.

"Not to bad yourself." I gestured to his grey joggers and tight black v-neck shirt. Which made him look extremely hot.

"Yeah I know I'm sexy. Your lucky I'm yours." He chuckled.

"Yeah yeah." I said laughing.

Once I was done grabbing my books Tyler took my hand and led me to my first class. Which is in the opposite side of the school from where his class was. But he insisted on walking me. And let me tell you he's very stubborn.

Today should go by quick since it's a half day because today is the last day before Christmas break. I can't wait for Christmas break I'm going to visit my cousin Madison that lives in Orlando Florida. I haven't seen her since last years Christmas break. She's like the sister I've never had but always wanted we're extremely close.

I'm excited to be in Florida for the next two weeks since it's super hot in Florida. Even though I live in Texas it gets a little chilly in the winter here.

I'm almost done packing I leave in 3 days. Madison has already bought my disney pass since we'll be going there a bunch. And I forgot to mention Jakes coming since I also have a boy cousin the same age as Jake. His name is Kai their pretty close as well.
**********************

Skip to after school

Currently I was laying on Tyler as he was playing with my hair. I'm going to miss him a lot I wish he could come with me. Wait I never asked him maybe he can.

I picked up my head and looked at him. He had his eyes closed but I knew he wasn't sleeping. So I gave him a kiss on the lips and he immediately opened his eyes.

"I guess I know how to get your attention." I chuckled.
"Of course that's one way, but they is another." He smirked.
"Ew I hate you." I said back. He laughed at my response.
"No you don't you love me." He smiled.
"Sometimes." I smiled back

"So Ty you know how I'm going away for Christmas break?" I asked.

"Yea." He said back.

"Well I wanted to know if you wanted to come with me since Jake is bringing Claire I want to bring you." I said with a smile.

"Really." He replied.

"Yea I want you to come with me." I said back.

"Yea of course I want to go." He said then kissed me. "Will it be okay will your cousins?" He asked.

"Yeah I already asked them yesterday." I replied.

"How did you know I would say yes." He smirked.

"Because obviously who wouldn't want to spend two weeks with me." I smirked back.

"Not me." He joked.

"Yeah okay, I forgot to mention that there is only one bed in my room, so I guess you'll have to sleep on the floor." I joked.

"I'm not sleeping on the floor I'll be right next to you all night for two weeks." He smirked again.

Great I put a idea in his head that I didn't want there. But overall I couldn't wait for this trip. I need to get out of Texas for a little.

"I'll be seeing my cousins that I miss a lot and I'll be with the love of my life." I smiled up at him.

"I love you babe." He smiled back and then passionately kissed me.

"Baby I fell in love with you for not how you look, but just who you are, although you look pretty great too." He smiled and then smirked at the last part.

I just smiled and gave him another kiss.

This trip is going to be a lot of fun because I'll be spending it with the person that means the world to me. Even if I didn't know him my whole life or haven't been with him for long. I know that I will know him my whole life and that I'll be with him forever because I love him.

"There's always one person who enters your life out of nowhere, and suddenly means the world to you."
-------------------------------------------

Authors note:

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been really busy with basketball lately. But I will try to update a lot. I hope you enjoy this chapter. Please leave comments telling me if you liked it or not.