Chapter 6

Vanessa's POV

Ugh I officially hate school. I feel like every way I look people are talking about me, and what happened.

I'm such an idiot. Did I really think that a bad boy like him would actually like someone like me.

We're two different people and were nothing alike. It would have never worked anyway.

After I told Jake what happened because he basically dragged it out of me, he refuses to talk to Tyler because he doesn't want to get into another fight.

I want someone to punch Tyler it probably still wouldn't hurt as much as Im hurt now right now.

He hasn't come to school since what happened which was exactly a week ago from today.

I'm happy that he hasn't come to school so I don't have to see him.

Ugh I'm such a mess the past week I have worn my hair up everyday and a sweatshirt, sweatpants, and boots.

I just don't really care what I look like, it doesn't matter to me.

I can't even look at Jessica because it reminds me of Tyler and then I start to cry, god I'm such a baby, grow up already Vanessa.

Tyler has tried to call me and I text me many time I just delete his messages and send his calls to voicemails.

He also left me a couple drunk voicemails saying, that he's sorry and he really likes me and he loves me.

Which all of that I didn't believe it was all lies. If he was sorry or he actually liked me he wouldn't have kissed her like that right in front of me.

"Vanessa can u please answer the question on the board." Mrs. Smith asked me dragging me out of my daydream.

"Sorry Mrs.Smith I don't know." She looked at me disappointed but I honestly don't care.

I haven't really talked to anyone in school the only person I've talked to is Claire. The only person I actually wanna talk too.
********************************

This day is taking forever. But at least it's lunch... finally.

When I got to the lunch room I walked over to my table and sat down and put my head down.

All of a sudden someone taps me on the shoulder. "What." I say without picking my head up.

But no response but the tapping continues.

"I said what!!" As I picked up my head and turned around I was shocked.

"What do you want Tyler." I snapped.

"Can we talk somewhere privately." He asked.

"No there isn't anything to talk about so leave me alone because I have nothing to say to you." I snapped once again.

"Come on Vanessa don't be like that." He replied with sad eyes.

"Just leave me alone." I mumbled before putting my head down again.

I felt myself being picked up and thrown over his shoulders.

"Tyler put me down now." I demanded.

"Be quiet." He said.

"Ugh." I sighed.

He walked into a empty classroom and put me down.

"Please Tyler just leave me alone." I complained.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tyler's POV

I wanted to cry seeing her so upset. I could barely handle it.

When I carefully put her down I just looked at her and all I saw was hurt in her face.

She looked broken and I did that.
I hate myself for it.

"Vanessa just let me explain please." I begged her.

"Listen Tyler you don't have to explains anything you made it pretty clear that you don't like me." She said with watery eyes.

"Vanessa that's where your wrong."

"I like you so much it might even be more than that, you make me feel some type of way that I can't express, nobody has ever made me feel this way."

She didn't reply she was looked at me in shock.

"The only reason I kissed Jessica was because I had to get my mind off of you, I didn't want to believe that I was falling for you, but when I saw you crying I realized that I love you." He said looking straight into her eyes.

"Tyler please stop, I don't want these lies I can't handle them." She said as tears ran down her checks.

I wiped her tears away.
"Tyler after what you did how do you think that I could trust you, I don't want to be worried that you'll do something stupid." She said sobbing.

"I promise that I won't ever hurt you again after what I did I don't think I can handle see you this way." I said back.

"Look Tyler I have to go." She said not looking at me.
"Do you forgive me?" I questioned.

"A little but you still have to make up for it." She said trying not to cry and chuckled.

Then I pushed her up against the wall and gave her the most passionate kiss ever.

When we both need air we pulled apart.

"Did that make up for it." I smirked at her.

"No but it was amazing." She smirked back.

"Trust me Vanessa I will make it up too you I promise."
And we that we nodded and walked away.

When she left I felt my lips missing being attached to hers and I just smiled like the idiot I am.