Chapter 19 Florida to Dallas

Vanessa's POV

This chapter gets a little crazy *wink* *wink* just warning you now. But it's not too bad.

So today's the day that we're going back home to Dallas. I'm a little sad because I love it here in Florida and I hate leaving my cousins. But we need to go home because Christmas break is sadly ending.

You would think that I would have gotten used to saying goodbye to by cousins by now but it just gets harder each time I come here.

Currently it's early in the morning and nobody is up but me and Tyler. I'm getting dressed while Tyler is taking a shower. I just got out so I'm changing into a pair of shorts and a tank top. Nothing fancy since we'll be on a airplane for the next 3 hours.  And I grabbed a cardigan so I wouldn't be cold on the plane. Even though I will probably end up grabbing Ty's sweatshirt anyways.

After I changed into my clothes I just brushed through my hair and left my face natural

After I changed into my clothes I just brushed through my hair and left my face natural. I finished packing up all of my final things that were just laying around. I never realized how neat Tyler is. He packed his stuff yesterday and let me tell you he folded his clothes so nice that there won't be one wrinkle in any of his clothes. While I'm the total opposite I just threw my clothes in my bag because I didn't really care, since they need to be washed anyways.

As I was putting on my socks and white high top converse Tyler came out of the bathroom. He walked out in his towel still dripping wet. I've never seen Tyler like this and I almost lost it. His abs were so defined I couldn't take my eyes off. The water was running down his abs perfectly to make any girl melt. Thank god he blessed me with someone as perfect looking as Tyler. 

I think Tyler caught me staring because he smirked and started to walk towards me. I was sitting on the bed still looking at Tyler.

Once he was in front of me he smirked again and leaned in to kiss me. One kiss lead to another and then we were making out on the bed.

I couldn't get enough of him my hands roaming his hair and body. While his hands were roaming under my tank top. Once he got to my bra and started to unhook I got a little nervous which caused me to break from the kiss.

Tyler looked at me. "You okay babe." He questioned.

"Yeah." I said while taking a deep breath and reattaching our lips again. After we made out some more he broke the kiss this time.

He looked into my eyes. "Princess are you sure, because if we start I may not be able to stop." He smirked looking me up and down.

I nodded and started to kiss him again. Then I took my shirt off continuing to kiss him. Once my shirt was off. He unbuttoned my shorts and took those off as well. One thing led to another and my bra was next to come off. My hands automatically went up to cover my chest.

"You are the most beautiful person I've ever seen baby don't feel uncomfortable with me." He said removing my hands from my chest.

He started to kiss up and down my neck and then down my stomach. Once he got to my thong that was the next thing to come off.

After that he got himself prepared and before anything happened he said one more thing. 
"Remember I love you forever and always." And I that was the moment when I became his.

1 hour later

Right now Tyler and I are just laying in bed looking into each others eyes. I will never get enough of his beautiful hazel eyes. I get lost looking into them. We're cuddling naked at the moment just laying there. Enjoying each other's present. I can't believe I gave myself up to Tyler. It was perfect though. He made sure I wasn't hurting and made everything feel good.

As we were just laying there naked the door bust open.

"Come on guy     OH MY MOTHER OF GOD YOU TWO JUST DID IT." Claire yelled.

I was completely embarrassed. Hiding my fave in Tyler's chest.
"Claire shut up we don't want the whole state of Florida knowing Jesus Christ." Tyler whispered.

She just smiled and mouthed 'tell me everything later' before leaving the room.

"Well I bet the whole house knows now." I chuckled telling him.

"Probably." He smirked.

"I love you so much." He said while kissing my forehead.

"I guess I love you too." I laughed while saying.

"You guess." He said while tickling me.

"I LOVE YOU." I said while laughing from him tickling me.

After we were done we both got back into clothes and grabbed our stuff and headed down stairs.

Everyone was already waited I grabbed Ty's hand and led him to wear everyone was.

"Alright let's go guys." Kai said while grabbing his car keys and tossing Maddy hers.

Madison came up and whispered to Tyler. "You're lucky I like you." She said while giving him a smile and a wink.

"Great she knows too." I said while my face turned red again.

"Good because I want the whole world to know that I love you and we just had Se.    " I cut him off.

"Stop it, and I love you too you loser." I said while he kissed me.