Chapter 5

Vanessa's POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP.
"Ugh stupid loud alarm clock." I groaned.
The one thing that I actually hate about school is waking up so early. 

I mean it wouldn't be that bad if I didn't have to wake up so early,
because I am definitely not a morning person.

I was so tired this morning so I just threw my curly hair up in a pony tail from the night before.

Since I didn't have the energy to wear a dress and heels today, I picked out a long sleeve cute navy and white stripped shirt and a pair of ripped light wash jeans. And I paired my outfit with my blue and white Jordan's.

I was running late since I woke up night. So I ran down the stairs grabbed an apple and yelled bye too my mom. 

"BYE MOM LOVE YOU." I yelled.
Hopefully she heard me because she was still upstairs.

After that I ran out the door.
To my surprise as I opened the door, who I almost ran into... Tyler.

All I was thinking was why is he here, probably for Jake.

"Hey Ty, are you here for my brother?" I questioned.

"No actually I came for you." He smirked back.

"Why?" Was all I said.

"Because I wanted to give you a ride to school today." He smiled while saying.

"You know I have a car right, and why are you being so nice to me, we haven't talked since you know the party." Thinking of the party instantly made me blush.

"Well I thought that I could give you a ride cause I haven't seen you." He said back.

"Ty your acting weird. Since when do u care about seeing me." I chuckled saying.

He didn't think that was funny because he clenched his jaw.

"You wanna know why I wanted to take you to school and why I'm being nice to you? He questioned through gritted teeth.

He was honestly scaring me because he looked pretty mad and I didn't intend on making him that way.

"God Vanessa you are so blind it's not even funny, your so dumb, open your eyes." He yelled.

I didn't know what to reply to that so I just stood there.

"You know give yourself a ride, I'm done." He basically yelled before walking away and hoping on his bike and speeding off before I could even blink.

I just stood there hopelessly confused.
Why did he make me so confused?

When I looked at the time I had 5 minutes to get to school or I would be late.

Thanks Tyler Parker.

So I raced to my car hopped in and speed off to school.

When I got there, I had like a minute to get to homeroom before I was late.
I ran inside not even stopping at my locker because I didn't have time I just ran to homeroom.

Just as the late bell rang I made it in the class.
I was panting from being out of breath.

Everyone in my homeroom were looking at me like I had two heads.

Thankfully Tyler didn't have my homeroom so he didn't have to see me like this. Actually I could really care less.

When I went to go sit down by Claire she gave me a confused look.

"Parker." Was all I said.

As I told her what happened she looked at me shocked and confused.

Those we my same reactions to what happened too.

**********************************

Tyler's POV

God Vanessa made me so mad this morning and I don't know why.

Maybe because your like her a lot.

I had to get my mind of things so I went to find Jessica. I found her at her locker that was pretty close to Vanessa's.

Great....

I walked up to Jessica and before she could even say hi with her annoying voice, I kissed her.

Just as I was kissing her Vanessa walked over to her locker and looked straight at me. Good I hopes she sees.

She looked sad and he eyes were watery.

I couldn't  stand to look at her upset like that.

Just I as I was going to go up to her and hug her and tell her I'm sorry she ran away and into the girls room and I thinking she let a few tears fall.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vanessa's POV

Just as I went to my locker I saw Tyler and Jessica kissing great because don't I just love seeing that.

I felt hurt, mad, and definitely jealous.

I could feel my eyes start to water. And Tyler looked at me and his eyes softened.

As he started to walk by me I ran away into the girls room, and I felt tears fall and I honestly didn't care because I had to admit it I was really hurt.

I ran into the biggest stall and leaned against the wall and lowered myself down to the floor, and I just cried I didn't care if I was late to my class I was just so sad.

As I was crying into my hands I heard someone yell, "everyone get out please." And I automatically knew who it was.... Tyler.

He come up to my stall and quietly knocked.

"Vanessa?"

"What." I said pretty rudely.

"Please open the door." He asked.

"And why should I, so you can kiss her in front of me again, because that clearly makes you happy." I said into before sobs.

He found a way to open the stall door so I just covered my face because I didn't want to look at him.

"Please Tyler leave, just leave me alone." I said.

"Vanessa I'm so sorry I shouldn't have done that." He replied.
He grabbed me and hugged me into his comforting arms.

I quickly pushed him away.

I got up and said," Tyler just stop you got what you wanted which was to make me jealous, so please so leave me alone." He cried while saying.

"Do you really think that she was the one I wanted to be kissing because she wasn't." He said with tears batting in his eyes.

And then he looked into my eyes and kissed me.
I quickly pulled away, "stop you messed up okay, don't create a problem and then try to kiss me because your chance is gone!!" I yelled while running out the bathroom door.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tyler's POV

God I'm an idiot I messed up so bad, maybe the worst in my life.

I lost the girl that was changing me  and most importantly the girl I truly cared about and liked.

I let a few tears fall but quickly wiped them away.

What was I going to do? I'm the biggest idiot in this world I lost the most caring and beautiful girl I had ever met.