Chapter 16

Tyler's POV

The plane ride wasn't too bad it was only about three hours. Me and Vanessa were talking half of it and then we took a nap the other half.

She feel a sleep on my shoulder.

She is truly beautiful in every way  possible. I'm so lucky.

I softly woke her up when the plane landed.

"Baby wake up were here." I whispered to her.

She woke up right away. She must be excited.

"Hey Ty." She smiled.

"Hey sleepyhead." I replied.

By the time we got off the plane and got our stuff we had about a half hour until her cousins got here. So all went to a little breakfast place that they have in the airport.

We ordered some bagels and juice and sat down at a table.

Claire and Vanessa we talking about something. While I was just looking at Vanessa admiring her beauty.

She's truly something else.

Vanessa's POV

We just finished eating our bagels and now we are waiting outside by the pick up or drop off area.

I forgot how hot it was here, when the suns fully out. God have I missed it here. I always talked about moving here with my cousins but I never actually did.

As soon as I saw a little black Nissan pull up I knew exactly who it was. I ran to the car and Madison quickly got out.

She started screaming. "Omg V 
I missed you so much." She said while hugging me so tight.

"I know I missed you too." I said back.

"So this must me to handsome Tyler that I've heard so much about." She said winking at him.

"Yes it is, hi nice meeting you." He said while she pulled him into a hug. She a hugger. He looked hesitate to hug her back but I nodded at him and gave him a wink.

"Hey big cousin, I've missed you too much." she said while pulling Jake into a hug.

"I've missed my favorite cousin too, don't tell Kai that. Oh and speaking of him where is he." Jake asked Madison.

"He's at work but he gets off soon so he might be back when we get home." She said.

"And last but not least Claire I haven't seen you in forever." Maddie said pulling Claire into a hug.

"I know I couldn't come last year. But here I am." Claire said smiling.

We all piled into Madison's car.

I was sitting in between Tyler and Claire. Since Jake was sitting up front.

"So baby you talk about me to your cousin." He whispered with his sexy voice and smirked at me.

"Of course I do, I tell her how annoying and mean you are." I said joking.

"Are you sure you don't tell her how nice and amazing I am to you." He whispered in my ear .