Sunshine & Waterfall.

JENNIFER'S POV

"Get up you moron its your dance today!", I could hear Kiara shouting but I pretending giving her a deaf ear. And all of a sudden splash! Ice cold water! Early morning!

"Kiaaaaaraaaaa I'm gonna screw you, be a good bestie and let me sleep dont turn into my enemy!" I screamed while water was dripping from my hair and i was shivering. I had no option but to get up and get ready.

I went to the college with Louis and Kiara. There was hustle and bustle because of the fest and everyone was excited for the dance event. The winner would get a chance to go abroad for professional training.

I went to the rehearsal hall and started practicing. Still nervous but I know I have kiara and louis by my side.

After practicing I called Louis and Kiara both they dint answer back nor did I see them about in college. Thinking they might have gone home.

I went home and decided to take a nap as i dint wanted to look exhausted during my performance.
About a couple of hours later i felt a hand on my cheek, "wake up Sunshine", i woke up with a smile wondering why he was acting so sweet.

I ignored the thought and walked up to the bathroom and no wonder i realised why he did that, there he drew sun clouds and what not on my face. Who will think this guy is my boy friend.

I washed my face and darted out to straight to the kitchen where I knew he would be searching for his favourite brownies.

"Aha there you are", I screamed in a sarcastic tone

"Sunshine", he said with a tongue out. How cute he looks. No more distraction you are angry my inner soul reminded me. I opened the fridge took a glass making him think the water is for me and poured the bottle on him. Before he would realise what happened i ran to my room n locked screaming WATERFALL!! and laughing loudly.

"I'll see you later you missy messy!", he said and left.
I saw the time it was almost 5 show is at 6.30 I need to get ready. Kiara was going to be busy with the back hand team so I had to do it all myself.

I got in my dress it was a black legging till my kness with a short silver skirt over it and a dark blue crop top. Quite comfortable for my dance. I tied my hair in a french bun and plated two strands on hair leaving them open on one side.

Foudation check. Mascarra check. Blusher check. Perfect liner. With a blue highlight over it. I wore my silver head band. And last red hot lipstick.
A girl looks pretty with a smile but lipstick adds beauty to it.
Last my Belle's.

I walked down. Checked my cell there were no calls or messages. Just when i opened the door i saw Louis standing there talking to someone. He had dark grey washed jeans ,vans below and green shirt fitting him to perfect. His hair perfect. Making me fall was him more and more

I walked to him and he smiled and said "SUNSHINE" and gave me a hug and i whispered waterfall and pecked him.

I sat in his car but there was a different feeling as if everything seeming so perfect is actually not perfect i was lost in my thoughts all the way to college.

It was Destinedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें