Past is trouble

Louis gave a look to Jennifer and as if asking "whats wrong"? with the action of his hands. Jennifer took his hand they got into his car and drove to her place. "make yourself comfortable" she said with a grin. She sat in front of Louis, he could see how nervous she was feeling. he took her hand in his and pulled her towards him in such a way that her back rested on his chest. "say", he said .

"Back then I was dating this guy and he asked me to choose between dance and him and stupid me i chose him and that's when I and Kiara stopped talking this is what you knew. Actually later it came out as he cheated on me and till the time in realised that I had lost a friend, a sister it was too late. I had been hurting a lot because of the jerk. because she was pushing me towards my dreams and he was taking me away. I couldnt face it any longer and I asked mom if wecould shift. and so we were here. but now she is back and i dont know whether she will forgive me. I regret my mistake. even today I cry to betray her. and then" jennifer was interrupted by a sudden hug.

"you stupid bitch you think i wont forgive you for that jerk? its ok mistakes happen. I cant just let my friend go away. I missed you"

And there the girl moment started.

"hello ? even I am here", louis said and then a group hug.

"so best friend I officially introduce you to my boy friend Louis Cahill", Jennifer said giving a smile which made louis blush. God guys can blush too.

Jennifer gave Kiara a look which kind of spoke a lot but only understood by the two girls.

"Yes yes I'm sorry I gave in you cd" Kiara confessed.

Louis gave the most shocking reaction.

"I wanted this dumb ass to dance again and what is better than this? When the judges are from the World Dance Academy?" She said with her tongue out.

"What shit?", Jennifer screamed.

"Yes yes the place you actually wanted to enroll in, they are going to select top 3 and train them professionally", kiara said and gave Jennifer a hug " and I know one of them is us" she comtinued.

"Are you nuts I haven't danced since ages", Jennifer rolled her eyes at kiara.

Before there is a cat fight why not some water fight and in 2 sec both the girls were drenched in water.

And now it was girls chance they took the water bottles and attack. And then they ran to the garden jennifer took the pipe and she was spraying water on the two.

God 1 hour of this was so much fun.