Me, The First Half Immortal Half Spirit (6)

Hey so this chapter is a little longer but a little rushed but I had to finish it and I'm short on time and pretty tired and I really really wanted to upload today so that's what you are getting!:P

So anyway enjoy comment and vote!

Btw the real action is going to start in about three chapters so just bear with me you guys it's going to get more interesting!

Oh and thanks a million times to nilliana for following my story since the beginning!!:P

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Sarah and Leah caught me wobbling in the hallway.

"Damn Jass. You look like you're going to pass out in any second! What are you doing at school?" Leah asked me concerned.

I'm at school because if I'd stayed home I would be sleeping by now, and I cannot sleep, I wanted to answered but didn't.

"I'm perfect!" I answered and got out of their grip.

"What's going on with you?" Sarah asked me.

"Nothing, alright!" I said too loudly and everyone in the hall stared at me.

"Jasmine, something is obviously wrong. You haven't been yourself lately..." Leah said.

Like I needed her to remind me!

"Just let it go!" I said and walked to my class, my head spinning and my eyelids begging to close.

When I reached my classroom I let myself fall on my seat and rested my head on my desk.

"Busy night?" Aston asked, while sitting at the desk beside mine, smirking.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I answered him, my eyes narrowing.

"Well, someone is a little slow this morning!"

"Leave her the hell alone" Matt said, walking towards us and sitting at the desk behind mine.

"Oh, if it isn't Mister Overprotective" Aston said but lay back in his chair.

And then the teacher came in and started to give her lesson, but I couldn't form coherent sentence with the words she was saying.

At one point, Matt started to tap my shoulder and I raised my head to notice I was almost falling asleep.

"Sleepy, aren't we Miss Roberts?" the teacher said to me.

"Hmm, I'm sorry, what?" I started to mumbled.

"I asked you, who invented the first thermometer?" Mrs Clarkson told me, her voice almost angry.

"I'm sorry, I don't..."

"Galileo" I heard Matt say, but it didn't come from behind me. It came from my mind.

Alright what the hell!!!?

"Galileo..." I mumbled and Mrs Clarkson went on with her lecture and I turned around to stare a Matt.

"How did you..." I started to whispered but the teacher stopped me.

"Miss Roberts! Is there a problem with my class?" she asked me, her eyes narrowing.

"No, no. Everything's perfect Mrs Clarkson. I'm really sorry."

I kept my eyes on the teacher throughout all the class but my mind was in a daze.

How the hell did I hear Matt? Usually, I heard what he was hearing in a far distance, not what he was thinking in a near place.

Something was definitely wrong with me... Or maybe it was Matt? Matt could have been projecting his mind... I thought.