Me, The First Half Immortal Half Spirit (9)

Alright so first I want to say I'm truly truly sorry for the long wait, I know I'm a bad person! :P

Now, I know this is a little short but something is better than nothing and I didn't do my homework in order to give you this so be happy ;P

Plus I really really wanted to have this chapter out so enjoy every one.

I'll try very hard to not make you wait so long again...

And this chapter goes to Ève! Sorry girl if I'm keeping you awake to have your feedback!!:P Seriously you're like the BEST friend ever!!!:P (Don't take it the wrong way Van;P)

So anyway read, enjoy, vote and comment!! And the next chapter are only going to get more and more interesting so don't give up just yet guys!!:P

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I kept sobbing into Matt's arm. I couldn't stop.

Matt kept holding me, whispering soothing things but I just kept crying.

I had always known Baron was dangerous, always felt it... I should have never slept!! If I hadn't slept, then whoever "they" were, they wouldn't be coming for me. I would still live my happy, as-normal-as-I-can-make-it, life. Sure I wouldn't have the answers to my some questions but anyway it's not like she had given me a manual of instruction for crying out loud!! And now I knew about my mother, but it still didn't make me feel any better because even though I knew she wasn't dead, she had still abandoned me and it still hurt.

And now I was frightened. What was going to happen? What were "they" going to do? Would they kill me? My mother had mentioned that Spirit couldn't die and that I was half that and also half Immortal... Would that count? Would that mean I wouldn't die? Did that mean I couldn't die?

I kept sobbing and sobbing and Matt kept rubbing my back and rocking me.

I don't want things to change. I don't want to put anyone in trouble. I don't want to scare my mother and my father. I don't want to be away from my flowers. I don't want to leave Matt...

Oh my god!! I can't leave Matt!!!! I just can't!!!

That simple thought made me go hysterical. My face was soaked with tears. I couldn't find my breath, couldn't breathe through my nose or my mouth, I was choking on air, my hands gripping Matt shirt.

Matt took my face between his strong hands, making me look into his eyes.

"Calm down Jasmine. Calm down..." he whispered, looking straight into them.

I looked into his eyes, and again I could feel like I was seeing everything about Matt, like looking into them was like looking into his soul. I could see the goodness in him, his kindness, his caring. I could see pain also, pain for lost, pain for things I didn't know, I couldn't comprehend, that he didn't even comprehend... But I could also see love. So much love it made me gasp. Looking into his glimmering eyes, I was drowning in them, drowning in the purity of his soul.

Was this made up? Was this real? Was it something a part of me could do? Read people like that?

But whatever this was, I didn't want to look away. I wanted to look into Matt eyes forever if it meant I could see this...

It was hypnotizing. I couldn't even remember why I was scared or why I was sad. All I could think about was Matt's eyes.

One of Matt's hands started to stroke the side of my face and I was shock with the way it made me feel. His skin burned me like fire, but not in a bad way. Who would have thought burning could be good? Burning could feel so nice? It sent chills everywhere in my body, like his hand wasn't only touching my face, but touching every inch of me. Like his hands was touching my soul. How could someone's touch be so maddening?

I couldn't think clearly, my mind was in a cloud. I didn't know if it was from my sleep deprivation or because of Matt's bewildering eyes but I couldn't even form coherent thoughts.

"Jass..." Matt breathed, his voice thick with something I couldn't recognize.

And then for some reason, I leaned towards his face, my lips slowly making their way to his. I really wasn't in control here, could act for or against what I was doing. It was like my lips were a powerful magnet and Matt's were metal. It was a slow attraction that nothing could stop, and that nothing could separate after.

My eyes closed, cutting the access to his but I could still feel like I was looking in them.

And then our lips touched.

I had never kissed anyone before. I had never even intended on kissing someone before the mental pop outs. I had never tried to imagine what it would be like or how romantic and perfect it would be...

But when my lips touched Matt's it felt like nothing I had ever feel, like I was easing pain I didn't even know I had, like calming a longing I didn't even know I felt.

If Matt's hand had felt like a fire, than his lips were like the sun. They warmed me from a cold I had never felt.

His lips against mine made me feel so strange, like something was moving in my stomach, some dangerous beast waiting to come alive.

My lips closed on his lower lip and then moved against them. One of Matt's hands firmly gripped me around the waist holding me against him and the other held the back of my neck, his thumb under my jaw.

My hands circled around his neck and tangled in his honey-brown hair. My lips started to get more urgent on his, and then I felt Matt tongue, brush against my lips and I parted them and next thing I knew our tongues were moving together. And I was short on breath again, but this so didn't feel like when I was crying. This felt wonderful, this felt like nothing I could have ever imagine. And I wanted more.

This was something I had never known before. This desire was much too powerful for me, it completely controlled me. There was no fighting. All I could do was give in.

But then something violently banged downstairs and broke us apart.

I stared at Matt dumbstruck, trying to understand what had just happened but Matt looked as bewildered as I was, his lips swollen from our kissing.

"JASMINE!!!" I heard someone yell downstairs.

And then loud footsteps in the stairs and my door burst opened revealing Annie, the one that truly was my mother to me.

She ran to me and hugged me in her arms, sobbing.

"My baby, my poor sweet baby..." she kept mumbling.

"Mom... what's... what's going on?" I whispered

"They're back..." she let out in a frighten breath.