Lillian

Alec's P.O.V 

          I ran after our mate, we could all hear what she and Elijah well Zander, were saying. I am so proud of Elisabeth, what she said was amazing, and so true,it's something I have never really thought about. People started to gather to listen to our Luna speak. When she opened the door her wings were full on blazing and her eyes black, which is new. She pretty much flew pass us, I ran after her as she went through the woods making me nerves because she was going to the exact place where we found the dead girl this morning, we have no idea what happened. Once I got their Elisabeth was pacing around the body was found,muttering things she walked around looking like Sherlock Homes. I stepped forward when one of my men who looked after attacks and protection put his arm out and shook him head. 

        "She was not killed here!" She hissed, she took a few steps closing her eyes. "She's still here." She said tears rolled from her firey eyes. This made me confused,her body has been removed to another place. I continued stepping forward she stopped me a few feet away from her. "Stop! You will scare her!" She said she walked closer to the tree next to where the body was found, she kneeled down.

          "But she's not here." I said in a hush voice. 

           "Lillian?"Elisabeth called out, Lillian is the girls' name. There was a cold chill wind that came out of nowhere. "Lillian, he won't hurt you I promise, no one can hurt you now. Actually both he and I are going to help you. My name is Jane."My mate crouched down as if to comfort someone who is sitting agents the tree,but no one is there. 

 Elisabeth's P.O.V 

      I see her, I see her sitting knees to her chest before me resting her back agents the tree, she shakes with fear, I am the only one that can see her, I need to help her, I need to send her to the other side. Her dark blonde hair clung to the cheeks, neck and arms from the dried blood. Her skin so pale here blue eyes still have tears in them.

     "Do you know what happened?" I asked kneeling down to her.

     "Am I dead?" She says her voice shaky, I nod my head. "They took me, they took me and did things to me, they said there would be more girls. They beat me... they.."She says rocking back and forth her, shaking her head, she was reliving it in her head, I touched her cold skin, touching a ghost or spirit some feel like you are touching a hologram or you are touching a body of air, like when you put your hand across a fan that's turned on. I tried to comfort her. 

      "Hey, hey Lillian." I say trying to drag her out of her thoughts, if she get too caught up with the memories and feelings the more stuck she will be here. "They can't touch you anymore. And I promise that we will find them and they will pay for what they did to you. Now I need to ask you a few questions but after that,would you like to cross over?" I say she just nods her head, I take a seat across from her, taking a deep breathe. 

Alec's P.O.V 

        We waited for Elisabeth for just over an hour before she stood up and held out her hands as if she and Lillian were holding hands. 

      "O pater sume puerum et non est qui dolorem brokeness ad amorem werer pax iugis eius liberata anima tua accipe eam et ducam eam in sua luce." Elisabeth says slightly in a songful way in Latin I think. There was a big gust of wind and then Elisabeth let her hands fall behind her and turned around, facing us. I run up to her, tears fall from her cheeks. Her wings fold in and her eyes change back to normal, I wipe her cheeks.  "She was taken first for less than two day abusing her and then they took her here and killed her placing her so that you could find her." She said her voice had lost all life. I held her close to me. She pulled away and turned to my men. "The man you are looking for is called Victor, tall, heavy built, black hair and red eyes. He and his men are werewolves but do not a pack. There are eight minimum. They wanted you to find her and she won't be the last, and like her you will find her in an easy to find place. They are playing a game, they want to show you how close to you they can get without you knowing." She said talking to the men, authority filled her voice, than men bowed their head slightly.

        "Make sure there are more people on guard." I ordered them. I picked Elisabeth in my arms, her arms wrapped around my neck as she held on tightly onto me, her hot tears fell onto me, I held her up by her thighs and walked back to the house. Elijah was there waiting for us when we got there, he look distraught. 

       "Can you put me down please?" Elisabeth asked, her eyes red and puffy, I nod kissing her forehead. She froze slightly when she saw Elijah, he opened his mouth but she just kept walking into the house. "Not now Elijah, I just can't." She says trying to control her emotions. I followed her, not ready to let her out of my sight, not yet. She walked into the kitchen were Jarred stood with Alice in his arms as he fed her. Gently Elisabeth took Alice from his arm and her bottle. My mate spoke sweet words to the small baby moving her way to the lounge room and took a seat on the couch letting out a sigh, I sat next to her pulling her onto my lap making her smile and let out a small chuckle. 

      "Was this the first time you spoke to someone's spirit?" I asked as she relaxed into my chest. 

       "Yes, well like this, Caialie took control mostly through it, I could not control myself not really it was instinct but Cailalie took the control, I guess like when your wolves take over." She says I wrap my arms around her arms as she holds Alice, I really love this permission her in my lap as we have a baby in our arms. 

       "I am sorry kitten. You were amazing, but I am sorry." I said, not fully knowing what to say, what do people say? But I just want her to know that I am here for her. I nuzzle into her hair breathing in her scent, I wish I could just protect her. 

      "You promise you will keep me informed of the progress with the killings okay?" She asks determination masked her voice. 

       "Of cause." I say. Jarred walks in trying to take Alice to the nursery were a lot of the pack pups go to. But as soon as Jarred holds her she screams like he is made of fire and she tries to wiggle her way free. 

      "Give her here." Elisabeth says standing up taking her back and as she does Alice stops crying completely. "She can stay with me for the rest of the day." She cooed at Alice. "Silly lil cutie pie, you are all comfy aren't you." My mate laughs lightly. I laugh at the shock on Jarred's face, Jarred is normally a very neutral facial expression.

        "I am her brother!" He exclaims mocking hurt his hand dramatically placed over his heart dramatically.'

       "I am her favourite!" Elisabeth teases him as she did Alice makes some baby noises making us all laugh and coo at Alice. "We should bring in her stuff upstairs and her baby carrier so she can have a nap, I think I might also have a nap. Make sure you bring the dippers and everything, I think our little missy did something icky in hers." She says as her noise crinkles at the smell, Jarred nods his head.

        "I will run and get the dippers and stuff you need for that now real quick then will go back for the carrier." He says then runs down the hall.

      "You are sooo stinky for such a lil baby." Elisabeth giggles kissing Alice's head. She then turns to me. "You and Elijah better help with dippers when we have our kids." She says seriously. 

        "I promise." I say then Jarred comes back. Elisabeth kisses my lips quickly before disappearing to change Alice's dipper.

      "Zander really fucked it up didn't he?" Elijah says walking into the room. 

       "Oh yes, but that's not it. She was talking to Lillian ghost." I say, he looked shocked and sad all over again.