Teasing Touches

"I am no softie kitten." He growls as he leans over me, one hand holding my wrists above my head and the other hand free. My breath hitched, a mixed of danger and lust hung in the air. His body was so close yet not close enough I wanted more.I never had these thoughts before they made my body burn in need. "We have been waiting a very long time for you kitten. And now that you are here... It's already so hard to control myself around you." He his husky, his fingers brush lightly over my lips making me want to get out of his grasp so I can just kiss him! He leans closer and closer I tilt my head up so I can kiss his lips but he pulled away and kissed my neck, making me gasp, his free hand holds onto my hip griping it a little making moan... I have never felt anything like this before.He reached the base of my neck and nibbled down on my skin, making me moan more, I wanted to get my hands tree but no such luck. I wanted his lips on mine. His hand went down my leg into my inner thigh and slowly making his way up. Slowly, oh so slowly. I have no idea what my body is doing or how I am feeling, but I am loving it. Alec pulled away slightly. "You are so beautiful kitten."He breathed looking me straight in the eye.

          "Kiss me?" I almost begged him. Fuck I sound desperate!! I wanted to face palm myself in shame. Alec's lips pressed down on to mine and it felt amazing, Alec finally let go of my hands and ran them through his hair. Alec pulled away.

           "Elisabeth we should stop." He says slightly breathless. Embarrassment ate at me, I could feel my whole face and neck go red. He does not want me? I should was too desperate! I hide my face in my and quietly wishing the bed would swallow me whole. "Elisabeth, I don't want to stop. Trust me! Don't hide your beautiful face from me." Alec says pulling my hands away from my face. "You don't sound desperate. I love hearing you beg kitten." Alec smirked,I groaned and hid my face into his neck playfully slapping his chest, and he just chuckled. "Elijah wants us to come down stairs." He says standing uplifting me up with him, he then puts me over his shoulder and starts walking.         "ALEC?!PUT ME DOWN!!!!" I laugh scream at him trying to wiggle my way out. *Slap*  his hand collide with my butt making me squeal.

              "That's for not listening to me when I said not to hide your face from me." He saysthen slaps my ass again leaving pain tingles the size of a hand print. It alsosend tinges that lingered in between my legs, another slap again, I bite my lipto stop me from moaning. "You like that doing you?" He says accusingly I can hear the smirk on his lips. "I can't wait to tell Elijah that our mate has akink." He says.                  "ALEC PUT ME DOWN NOW!" I warned him, I felt another slap, then he set me down on myfeet, I smiled with triumphed.

        "I am only putting you down because we have guests." He stated, I have him a little pout. "If it was just us once we were down there I would have you over my knee and continue the punished." He says his eyes darken, I shiver in at the thought. I bit my lip, I stop in my tracks. 

        "You wouldn't dare." I say looking up to him, damn these boys are tall! To be honest the thought of it makes me a little wet, but I am not going to tell him that.  

          "Oh kitten I would and I give Elijah a turn as well." He says his voice low andhusky I shiver in need. I bite my lip. "I can hear your thoughts and smell your arousal." He growls, his eyes darken. Oh god. My heart raced, I could not control, I walked up to Alec went up on my tippy toes and kisses his lips lightly, he was almost taken by surprise, but before he could react, I ran down the hall and down the stairs, I hear him growling it echoed in the halls, I just kept laughing. "Don't you run form me kitten!!" He yelled and I heard his footsteps coming up from behind me, then I see Elijah standing in what looks like the living room, I almost reach him when suddenly Alec's arms wrapped around and he picks me up. "This is not over kitten." He growls in my ear before letting me go. I turn to see Elijah and two men I stepped closer to get a better view, my heart nearly jumped out of my chest.

  "Dad!?!"

******

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!!! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!!!!!!!