Punishment

WARNING KINKY BIT            

*****************

  "Woah there little mate, you were very cheeky before, running away from me like that. You are going to be punished." He then sits on the side of the bed pulling me close to him, I shiver at the thought of the unknown, I bit my lip. "Now I am going to have you over my knee and spank you, I want you to count them, each slap." His voice now and husky, yet he kept contact with my eye, as if he was searching for something. "Tell me if it is too much. How about we have a safe word? And  I need you to tell me, are you okay with this punishment?" He asks and I node my head.

              "Pineapple?"I ask, Alec smiled and nod his head. "And I am okay with this punishment. I am sorry for being cheeky." I say lowering my head. I fill Alec lift my chin up with his index finger so I can look into his eyes, he was grinning, he seemed so happy at my answer, and he could see that I was not lying, I was willing to go through this punishment, actually I am a little excited.

           "Okay,come here kitten." He says and with that I go over his knees. *Slap*

              "One."*Slap*       "Two." *Slap*          "Three." *Slap*        "Four." I start biting my tough at the sting the slaps made. Alec every so often and the spanking continues would massage my ass. 

***

             "How many Elisabeth?" Alec's voice was low and dark, not scary or as if he was angry, just filled with lust. Making me moan a little.

       "Thirteen."I moan as Alec massages my ass. 

       "Good girl." He says, his husky voice that carried a growl with me made me wet, plus I can feel his hard-on. *Slap*

         "Fourteen."*Slap*     "Fifteen." I say and tears in my eyes threaten to spill. I feel Alec shift and help me to stand. He stroke my cheeks.

        "Are you okay kitten?" He asks, I nod my head, a wave of fatigue from the day hits me. "You did very well." He prays me, and pulls me into a hug, and kisses my neck. "How about you have a nice shower, Elijah will help okay?" He says taking me to the bathroom were Elijah stood, he, while my punishment was placing my bathroom essentials in their own place. Alec helps me undress until I am in my bra and panties. I then fall a little sleepy on Alec's chest, he chuckles."Come on kitten, stay awake. Elijah will help you shower okay?" He says his voice soft and caring. I nod my head and help with taking the last two items off. Alec kisses my forehead. "You are beautiful." He let out a little growl, I could tell he was fighting with his wolf, he then just left. Elijah was also fighting with his wolf, but seemed to be in control mostly, which calmed my nerves. 

       "You are so beautiful princess." He says stepping closer to me, he lent up close to kiss my cheek, I place my hand on his cheek and one on his chest to stop him, he looked a little hurt.

       "Kiss me, on my lips." I say pulling him closer. A small smile on his lips. "Kiss me you fool." I laughed then Elijah pulled me into a passionate kiss, it was hot, his arm wrapped around naked body.  

         "We should stop, otherwise I would find it too hard to control myself."

         "Maybe a nice shower would help." I say and slowly lift up Elijah's shirt, his abs are make my mouth water. Elijah helps taking the rest of it off. My hand trails lazily down his chest and to the waist band on his pants, I felt my cheeks heat up thinking about what it cover. I slide off the counter and my leg wobble from fatigue. "I think I might need your help with the shower." I admitted a little embarrasses at how weak I am. I feel Elijah arm wrap around me steading me. Here ached to turn on the shower letting it heat up. 

          "I will be on my best behaver." His huskly whispered in my ear. He then took most of my weight and step into the shower, and started to wash me, luckly there was a ledge I could sit on. We helped each other wash and were able to control our lust for each other, I may have stared too long at Elijah's little friend... no big friend, BIG friend. Which causes Elijah to chuckle at me and my face to gob right red. When we stepped out Elijah dried me first and kept the towel around me took me to bedroom and sat me down were Alec stood there waiting. I could tell he also had a shower and in justhis boxers. Elijah walked back into the bathroom to dry up and change. 

         "Stand up I want to put some cream on your butt." Alec says helping me up and starts massaging the cream on it, it hurt a little but it was okay. I could not help but feel turned on, I bit my lip and then I felt Alec place two kisses of one ach cheek, then stepped into panties and Alec pulled it up, he then put one of their grey t-shirts on, it smelt so nice, of them. Manly and woodsy. Alec went to the other side of the bed and got in, and I did the same snuggling up close to him, my head on his chest and then I felt Elijah get into bed with us he put his arm around my waist and I felt his chest press tightly on my back. Both men kissed my head.

             "Goodnight." I say and quickly fall into a warm, comfortable.

*******

Tell me what you think!!!!!!!!

COMMENT!!!

VOTE!!!!

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

<3 <3 <3 <3       

The Little Angel Has TWO Matesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें