Show And Tell

"Jane is my real first name which means 'Gift from God', I am half angel. Arthur and Edmund are bother vampires, after a month of being hostage hardly ever eaten,they would slap me around but never fully beat me. He kept me like a pet, every so often he would come down and just watch me, and if I did something he did not like, like if I sat wrong he would always correct me, he was coaching me.He let me go with the words. 'I will come back for you, each time, you will never know when, and you will never and you will never be ready.' He did it to always re-establish his dominants and to always make me know, that he can take me anytime, he would always be watching. I like to think it was because I was young and easy to manipulate and cause he was impotent." I laugh with no humor in it. "Arthur found me, I was too young and weak to get far. I didn't know at the time but my mother before she was murdered told Arthur about me and he had been looking for me." I say holding dad's hand, he gave it a squeeze. "He took me as his own and him and Edmund taught me to fight, it worked the next time I broke his nose and I was twelve, I was walking home from school, kept me for four weeks. He did the same thing when I was fifteen." I said tears rolled down my cheeks, I sniffed, I tried to open my mouth to talk but I couldn't.

             "We could not figure out how he takes her. It changed each time. We only figured out before it ever happens she would have nightmares. We continued our training and we each time we could protect herself more and more. The time before this taking when they tried to take her she was able to prevent it, but a few days later they took her." Dad takes over the talking, both Alec and Elijah were touching me in some way, Alec touching my knee, Elijah holding my hand, trying not only to calm me but also calm themselves, their wolves. 

               "And I still have no idea how they did that. I-I don't remember anything, or much of my time there. I thought I was only there three days." I cry, I can't help but beat myself up for not remembering, how could I not remember?!?! I have been training every day for as long as I can remember, I am angel for God's sake..... I didn't mean it like that... sorry. I felt myself being dragged over between Alec and Elijah they both held me and had their faces nuzzled into my neck. I could not help but giggle has their breaths and their hair tickle my skin.

              "It'snot your fault beautiful." Elijah says kissing my temple. "Locus was messed up low life scum bag, he most likely drugged you so much you could not remember. He will not hurt you anymore kitten, he is dead and we made sure." Alec said holding me close to him, he breathed in my scent. "You are ours no one can take you away from us."

                "You made sure??" I asked, both the boys nodded.

                 "We checked and then we burned him, making sure we saw the ashes." Alec said, Iturn to dad and Edmund.

                "Is he really completely dead?" I ask them, they look at me thoughtfully.

                 "We believe so." Edmund said with a smile. "But this does not mean you can slack off with training, it does not matter you got two strong Alpha mates." He warned.

                   "Yes sir!" I laughed. Then turned to Alec and cupped his face and kissed his lips,then turned to Elijah cupping his face and kissing his lips. "Thank you, the both of you." I said, they looked at me with soft look and kissed my cheeks at the same time making me laugh.

                   "Elisabeth,don't you think you should so your mates something?" Dad says, nudging his for me to stand up. I bit my lip, I worry they would not like what they see. "Elisabeth Jane, they are your mates they should see the." Dad as always speaking the voice of reason. I nod my head and pull away from my mates touch, making me feel cold, all the tingles and sparks faded from my skin. I turn to face them.

                "As I am part angel, I have wings." I say and as I do I feel my wings spread out,it felt so good, I haven't done it in so long. A lot of angels are not the typical white fluffy wings. Mine a big and long made out of fire. I can fly and things can pass through my wings which out it hurting or burning. But if I want it to happen the fire will burn it. My wings start to flap and I am off my feet, Alec and Elijah look at me in shock and amazement, Dad and Edmund look at me with proud eyes. Edmund walks up to me and waves his hand through my wings making me giggle, it does feel odd when things go through it.

                 "El,burn." He smirked and through an arrow that he carries with him always, I focus anger, all I got to think about is, Locus.I feel my wings heat up. 

                "Ready when you are Eddy boy." I smirk at him, he laughs and throws it, through my wings and turns into ash. "Now show them what happens when you get really man." Ed suggest. I think of everything I have been through everything I have seen, my heart burns as do my eyes.

                "Come on Jane." Ed growled. I then think if someone ever hurt my mates,if any other girl touched them, before I knew it. I let out a roar.