first day of forever

~~~scarlett's pov.~~~~~

 I had fallen asleep alone. I was still upset at jay. I was trying to forget being rejected. again. 

  I had fallen asleep in the guest room across the hall from jay. I woke to a horrible pain spreading through my body, and hurting me worse then I have ever been hurt before. I opened my mouth but nothing came out. 

  I was trying to let out a scream for help but it wouldn't push through the lump of fear in my throat. the pain got even worse than before. I couldn't feel anything but pain. I felt myself slipping into darkness, but before I was dragged under I heard a blood curling scream.

  I woke to people hovering over me, lights shining in my eyes and people talking to me. I saw jay looking super nervous and tears dripped down his face. I launched myself between the people and into his arms, I put my head into his chest and wrapped my arms around him.

I started sobbing into his chest, I didn't want to let him go.  I felt shocks spread through my body. I looked up at jay to see shock in his face. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me. 

"I'm sorry." was all i said. he put his hand on my head and ran his fingers through my hair

"You shouldn't be apologizing. It should be me. I'm sorry for being cruel. you have been through alot lately. I love you Scarlett." he smiled and kissed my forehead. everyone that was in here before retreated from the room leaving us alone. 

"I wanna go for a run." I looked up at jay, "I wanna go for a run with you" Jay smiled as I uttered the words to him. he took my hand and walked with me outside. he ran behind the trees and shifted. I shifted after stripping. I ran to him. he looked sooo shocked. 

you have wings! .Scarlett. your wolf is SO pretty. just like you.  Jay mind-linked me. That's why I was in so much pain.

I lifted my wings and ran, letting the wing brush my wings. I lifted myself into the sky and flew over Jay. I'm like his guardian wolf. LOL. 

I landed next to jay and laid down. he laid next to me. rubbing his muzzle into my neck. I licked his cheek and nuzzled into him. 

I wrapped my wing around him and nuzzled my head under his neck. he laid his head onto of my neck. We stayed like this for a little before we had to get back for the childeren.

We shifted and changed into our clothing and walked inside. I saw Lyric and Jane sitting on the couch watching Ridiculessness so I popped down in the middle of lyric and Jane. Jay slightly frowned before sitting next to lyric on the end,

We sat here watching a few episodes before I got up and grabbed a book. The Faults in our stars swas the name of the book. I saw this book on the internet so I went to walmart and picked it up. I sat down on the love seat and pulled a cardigan on, flipping to the first page and letting my eyes take in the words on the page.

   "Late in the winter of my seventeenth year, my mother decided i was depressed, presumably because i rarely left the house, spent quite a lot of time in bed, read the same book over and over, ate infreaquently, and devoted quite a bit of my abundant free time to thinking about death" My eyes scanned over the first paragraph. 

  This is going to be a good book, I thought to myself as felt the preasents of someone plopping down next to me. My eyes reluctantly lifed from the book to see jay with the first book to the series of odd thomas. who knew he reads. 

  I smiled and my eyes trailed back down to the book amazingly written by John Green. I read up to page 30 by the time 20 minutes had gone by. I got up and brought out a coke for everyone. They all smiled and thanked me. 

I smiled to myself before cuddling up to jay and cracking open my book once again. I loved this. it was fun having a life that consists of having people who love reading and young people to teach (lyric is 13, jane is 10, and carrie the wolf is 3) 

  I read most of the book when tears started spilling from my eyes. this book is super sad. I am not going to tell you what happeneds because have to read it yourself ;) 

     I looked up to see jay smiling and laughing at the book. I smiled and wiped the tears from my face. I but my bookmark in my page and closed the book and turned my attention to the t.v. They were whatching so you think you can dance, the season with hip hop. 

    I clicked record on the remote and got up.

"Goodnight guys. I need some sleep. I have a big day tommorow. I will start a pack on my own and If you wanna join then tell me before noon tomorrow." I yawned and pattered down to jay and my bedroom. I crawled into bed and curled up into a ball and covered myself in our silky blankets.

  I fell into a dreamless sleep, I woke up at 6:30 and took a shower. I really needed one. I hopped into the shower and washed my hair with a new scent called honeysuckle. like the little flowers on bushes.

   I made eggs and eww bacon for breakfast and put them on the table, covering them up for when they wake. 

 I walked upstairs to the dance/ recording studio and flicked the lights on. I walked over to the mirrors and looked into my refelction. I picked up the remote and clicked the sterio on to the song mirrors by Justin timberlake.

  I danced for a while before going back downstairs to my family. They were on the couch watching t.v It was 7:30. I smiled and plopped onto the recliner and curled my legs under me. 

"Scarlett?" Jay look at me, tearing his eyes from the t.v.

I looked over at him with a genuin smile "yes?" I asked. 

"we all agreed to be in your pack" Jay smiled happily. I nodded in approvement and went outside to check my mail.

"Hello beautiful, guys get her!" I heard. I turned around and only saw a few guys before I was out cold. 

~~~~~~~~~Jay's pov. ~~~~~~~~~~~

Scarlett went outsdie a few minutes ago, she should have been in by now. I walked to the mail box to see a note taped to the mailbox. 

   it seems that scarlett is missing and you just realized it. well. I needed her for a reason. now if you want to know the truth read the rest of the rest of the legand about her and read why she is wanted. read about a vampire named ryan 

     ~r

I ran to the computer and looked up the legand.

I read down to the passage. 

   After she has gotten her wings her life will get derastically harder. she will have to keep away from a vampire named ryan. if he gets a hold of her, that could be the end of  vampires and the beginning of day walkers. Day walkers are vampires that can walk in the bright of day and not be noticed by humans. 

     They will become alot stronger. The winged one will be held captive until she gives her blood then she will be put into hybernation for a few 100 years unless someone either saves her, or is waken up by a powerful male, he sha'll help her soul wake up. He will be a wolf with wings, but he only gets them when he finds her in the hands of ryan if that  were to happen.

    I have to find Scarlett...........