chapter 6

My hand tingled. My wolf yipped. I didn't know why. He's human and Im not. Its not possible to have a human mate. I already lost mine. to a bullet, shot from a sniper aming for me. I pulled my hand away and made up and excuse to leave the room. 

After school Jay cought up with me. 

"hey scar? you alright?" he inturrupted my war between my wolf and I. 

"yeah, just tired." I replied tiredly. "I have to go to dance class see you around." I replied coldly. I saw him today with nikki. the school's slut. they were making out by the janitors closet. 

"come on scar don't be like that" he whinned. 

" alright fine what about this you take that little slut and make out with her like eairlier while I have a mental war trying to figure you out how bout that. leave me alone Jay. I knew to was too good to be true." I spit out, venom dripping from my mouth wile spitting out the words at him. 

I turned my back and left without any futher words. The blonde girl He was all over eairlier was rubbing his chest and calling him babe. He tried to walk around her but she kept him from going anywhere. 

After dance I drove home and sloppily opened my door. I left my keys to my car on the kitchen table and I put my purse down next to them (ok If i said anything about Jay reveling to scar about being a werewolf, I take it back because I want her to think he's a human for a while)  

I took a shower and put my pj's on. I turned the lights off and queitly cried. I miss him. Ash. I really miss him Its been. I am graduating high school in a couple days.      

I knew he had saved my life. I loved him and now he slipped between my fingers and fell through the cracks in my broken soul.

I hid my face in my pillow and wept. I felt a hand on my shoulder. 

I looked up from the pillow and saw ash, he was kinda faded away. I grabbed his hand. 

"Ash I miss you. I wish I could hold you in my arms again and let myself breathe in your intoxicating fragrance." I blurted. tears straming down my face. 

"Scar, I cannot come back. I am here to say goodbye. I wish I had been nicer to you. I am going to miss you but remember I will always be watching over you." He said. He kissed me one last time 

He started slowly to fade, dissapearing into air.

"I dont want you to leave. please?" I sobbed into his fading arms. 

"I wish things were different." He said. then he dissapeared.  I wish I was the one who took the bullet. the one who had died. HE could have moved on not me! i will never be the same.  

I fell asleep crying. hoping for a better day. Monday is graduation! ekk. I don't need to see Jay after this. ever. 

Today school went by in a blurr. I only remember Jay trying to talk to me. I turned and walked away from him 

Tonight was prom and I was going with Ellie, Mason, Jamie, and emerson. (the dress to the side is her dress for prom )

I get out of the house ad I lock my doors. I get into my car and make my way to the prom. It is supposed to be a black and white themed prom But I decided to wear pink and red. We are also supposed to wear masks. (ill post of the mask picture on the next chapter!) 

I had a black mask on, It hid who I was I guess.  My friends were waiting for me inside. 

I handed my ticket to the guy at the door. we were holding our prom In a fancy ballroom. 

I entered and everyone's eyes were directed toward me. I quickly rushed down the staris. and met up with my group of friends. 

We had a blast. I was being bombarded with questions like, Will you dance with me. will you go out with me and people asking me If i wanted punch. I said no to all of them soon everyone left me alone but my friends.