Chapter 18

Hey guys, sorry for the extremely long wait for uploading, just not really inspired lately. I'm afraid i'm losing my need for Scorpius and Rose :( Uploading will just be a bit longer and chapters a bit shorter :( I'm still going to continue but only for you fans :) Send suggestions and comments for me. Getting some morale support would definitely boost my confidence so please comment or something.

 Also I released another book on here last week and I think you should check it out on my profile. And I've been working on like 1000 other different stories so again, please be patient with me :) 

 I'm going to give a shout out to Ayeesha98, Thanks again for submitting your name (You were the only one who did, besides I like your name, and give yourself a pat on the back.) I'm gonna introduce her in a couple chapters, and if you have any ideas on how to introduce her, I'm all ears!

Thanks guys and heres Chapter 18 :)

Chapter 18

Rose

 I sat silently with a book in my hands, Mum and Dad sat on the couch next to me and I could hear their conversation slightly.

 "When are Harry and Ginny coming?" My father asked mum quietly. She looked up and turned to him.

 "In about 3 days time." She answered quietly then continued, "Whoever this Felix is, he's more dangerous than I ever expected."She murmured. I store down at my book innocently as though it looked like I was reading, whilst truly I was craning my neck slightly so that I could here the basis of their conversation.

 "It's that damn Malfoy's fault." I heard my father hiss menacingly under his breath. My fingers curled under my book as I tried to keep a steady attitude.

 "I'm sure the boy didn't realize-" My mother began but was cut off by my father. "It's a Malfoy, Hermione, of course he knew. Malfoys are all the same, cowards." he whispered. I sighed out heavily and stood up before I lost my temper.

 They didn't even know Scorpius, I couldn't believe they would just judge him so wrongly. I looked around, he wasn't here in the room, so I walked into the library and saw him standing in front of the window. The light shone around him and he stood with his arms crossed.

 "Hey." I whispered quietly and touched his arm. He turned to me and gave a weak smile.

"Three other HufflePuffs were petrified last night." He whispered. "I can't just sit around and watch him kill off all of the students. It's not right." He said and sat down on a chair. I sat across from him and sighed, holding his hand.

 "Scorpius, I love you and I'm glad you want to stop this, but there's no way in hell I'm going to let you face him alone." I said confidently. He clenched his jaw and rubbed his face with his hands as if he wanted to rip it right off. I could see he was frustrated but I didn't know how to soothe him.

 "I should probably tell my parents about us right?" I asked my voice shaking. He threw me a 'ya-think' look. I smiled and shifted uncomfortably. 

 "I don't think they'd be very happy about it, to say the least but I think it's the right thing to do." he said and took hold of my hand again. I pulled him close and began to walk out of the library as he threw his other arm around my shoulder.

 "You think telling them now, when students are being hunted off, that I'm dating a sworn enemy?" I asked him incredulously as we reached the fixed door to the Gryffindor Common Room.

 "When you put it that way….They deserve the truth Rose, and what kind of boyfriend would I be if I wasn't honest with them?" He asked jokingly.

 "Hey, it's your funeral. My dad might burst a blood vessel." I said and ducked out from under his arm. He raised an eyebrow.

 "I don't want to add more salt to the wound." I said and we entered the room separately. My parents had there backs turned to us and I threw Scorpius a worried look before I walked into the lion's den.

 "Wait here, just until I get them in a good mood." I said and kissed his cheek. He smiled and nodded, leaning against the wall as I walked over to my parents.

 "Mom, dad, hey." I whispered and sat on the couch in front of them. My mother closed her book and looked up smiling slightly. My dad smiled and sat idle by waiting for my point.

 "So, I wanted to tell you…" I began, my entire body felt frozen solid yet my face was burning up with fear. "That, I-I-uhm… I've been da--" I began. My dad raised an eyebrow and my mom looked at me strangely. 

 "Rose, honey, are you feeling alright? You look a bit pale." My dad said questioningly. I shook my head and all of a sudden Scorpius threw me a look. A look that said, you-so-owe-me and to my horror he strutted over to us. I groaned and stood up next to him. My parents expressions were beyond confusion.

 I rested my hand against his chest and gave a weak smile to my parents.

"I'm dating Scorpius." I blurted out, he smiled happily to my parents but they didn't look so happy.

 Actually their expressions were horrific, mom raised her eyebrows and dad clenched his jaw.

"Your a, your a-- what? Rose I mean….huh?" My dad asked scratching his forehand.

 "We are dating dad, and I know you don't think you like him, but you don't even know him. So I would appreciate it if you didn't judge." I told him regaining some sort of morale. Scorpius wrapped his arm around my waist and smiled down to me.

--------------

Scorpius

 Rose's parents looked at me then. Her mother bit her bottom lip, my guess was to hide a smile. At least one of them liked me. Her dad's eyes were burning a hole in my hand that rested against Rose's hip. 

 "I can expect that your taken aback by this but I would like a chance to prove myself different from your beliefs." I said proudly, my words brought up his eyes from my hand to my face. It didn't intimidate me, in fact it motivated me to prove to him how much I love his daughter.

 "Rose why don't you go talk with your mother." Her father managed to get out and I let go of Rose gently and watched as she threw me a cautious look. Her mother grinned at her as soon as she was out of Ron's sight.

 "Mr. Weasley--" I began to say again but he interrupted me.

''If you lay one hand on my daughter again, I will cut it off." He said menacingly. I frowned a bit. "I don't approve of this relationship at all, but I want Rose to be happy, do not hurt her, ever." He said and breathed in heavily.

 "I would never want that Mr. Weasley, and I hope that in time you'll tolerate my presence in her life." I said. He nodded and began to leave. Suddenly he grabbed my arm gently and pulled me back, I turned to look back at him.

 "And I understand how these relationships tend to go, so if you and Rose are…serious then take precautions." He said and rubbed his face embarrassed. I could feel my face flush with embarrassment too.

 "Of course." I murmured and ducked away from him then. I rubbed my eyes and smiled to Rose across the room signaling there was no bloodshed. She looked relieved and turned back to her mother. I stood against the wall relieved too. Now the only left to do was to introduce Rose to my parents. That could end badly.

comment and vote <3