Scorpius and Rose

Scorpius and Rose

For the people who want a fan fiction about these two without Scorpius turning bad as I've read before. Yes this might be filled with clichés. Yes I might have stolen a bit from other stories. Please don't burn me at the stake! It's a work in progress.

Im just tired of everyone writting about Scorpius being a "Mudd blood hater" and Rose being a total prude.

But they will have a bit of bantering don't worry; they won't be best friends either, that'd be hard to write about :)

God I hope this doesn't stink, here goes.

And don't laugh because I don't know how to get their name, spells, charms, etc. spelled write because I think I butchered "Exspeliomis" :)

Im debating on whether or not to write in a sex scene. I don't now if I should make it that crude so I want your input. Send a message on your opinion and I'll go from there :)

For Looks, i was kinda thinking....

Rose- no inspiration :(. Really pretty

fair girl with Long dark red hair

and lean body, no freckles.

Scorpius- a paler Alex Pettyfer with

lighter hair, muscular, grey

eyes.

Lily- Hannah Tointon, minus all the

makeup and shorter hair.

Albus- Logan Lerman but more

attractive and a bit gangly.

And you know everyone else from the movies pretty much :) there will be other descriptions for new characters later on.

I hope you like it :)

Chapter 1

Rose

I stepped off the platform and smiled. Back at Hogwarts for my sixth year. Finaly, a chance to improve my potions and what not.

Albus trailed behind me, along with Hugo and Lily.

I turned around and held out my camera, finally one brilliant muggle invention.

"Everyone smile!" I said as I used my wand to keep it levitating.

"Wingodium Leviosa." I whispered and joined them for the shot.

I looked back at the shot.

Albus Potter's black hair fell over his forehead and into his emerald eyes as he smiled.

Lily's Chestnut and auburn hair fell to her shoulders straight, but I think she wore to much eyeliner.

Hugo frowned the whole time and pouted his signature pout he got from our dad.

I looked, well, like me. Suprisingly I lacked the trademark Weasley freckles. I'd lucked out and got that from my mothers side. My hair was a darker red and fell in smooth waves to my mid back.

Thankfully Headmitress Mcgonogall modernized the uniforms this year so they weren't so unflattering, as lily put it.

Then I frowned. Scorpius Malfoy's big head got caught in the background.

"What?" Albus asked chuckling.

"Scorpius's heads in the way." I laughed. He heard that and walked around to me and took the the camera from my hands.