New character info. Not a chapter sorry guys.

S+R New Character Info

Hey guys!!! I'm going to be introducing some new characters!!!!

Okay that girl Claire from the last chapter, she's James Potter's girlfriend. I just totally came up with that.

And... I have a role here currently named Andy, or Andrea.

Name is up for grabs for the first person to comment on my website posted in my last chapter!!!

Here's a description

Andy- Kind of a loner, Qudditch jock, multiple peircings, short choppy black hair. Slytherin, obviously. Uses Hugo Weasley as her pet/slave. Hates Weasleys hence "the Hugo slave".

Having a vision of her wearing a shirt that says "Qudditch Bitch." just a really hardcore, angry but pretty girl. Thin black rimmed glasses.

Here's another, here's a guy one.

Valdimir, again name changes for commenteer.

Vlad- Laidback, long-ish honey hair. Ravenclaw. Unfairly brilliant, has a more than unrequited love for Taura who he's best friends with

(remember her, yeah she kinda got lost in the story.)

Now remember, be the first to comment on my website, just first name it's up to you, and I'll replace Andy or Vladimir's name with your own!

hollandgurl.weebly.com

Comment under then "Contact me." label :) hope you do so!

Anddd if no one does :( you can beg over wattpad I guess :) tell me just your FIRST name okay? I don't want to know the last, hope you liked those characters.

Chapter 15 will be up by tonight :)