Chapter 17

Sorry for the really long wait, I was actually in the hospital :( nothing serious no worries :) Plus to soothe my mind i watched A Very Potter Musical and A Very Potter Sequel, and absolutely loved it!!!! I would defiantly recommend it to everyone, even though I love Harry Potter it made me laugh so hard! Heres chapter 17.

Chapter 17

Rose

 I yawned and stretched, pushing my face further into the plush pillows that lay on my bed. Someone ripped the pillow out from under me and I groaned and flipped over to the other pillow. They grabbed that one too.

 I sat up to glare at the perpetrator. Lily stood with her hands on her hips at the end of the bed. I frowned at her frustrated expression. 

 "Please don't make me leave my warm bed…" I managed to croak out. She rolled her eyes and pulled on my arm. I gave up.

 "What is so important that you have to wake me up-" I glanced at the clock "……11 o'clock?" I whined unattractively.

 "You need to take a shower, then come down to the common room. Something else happened." She whispered, she could put so much pain into her eyes. Alarm shook my body and I suddenly felt more awake so I took a shower and walked down the stairs in my dark cerulean sweater and black jeans.

 I pulled my wet hair to one side and noticed my parents sitting by James along with Uncle Harry and Aunt Ginny. Scorpius leaned against the far wall with a few other Slytherin.

 No one seemed to notice my entrance so I walked back over to Lily who displayed no emotion. Her brown eyes seemed to have lost their warmth and now looked like the muddied snow outside, cold and forgotten.

 "Whats going on?" I asked looking around. I realized that not only Lily's face was sad but also James's and a few others.

 I turned back to her. A single tear beaded under her left eye. She shook her head and sniffled a bit, trying to put on a brave face.

 "Follow me." She whispered. I did so willingly and cast a nervous glance to Scorpius who looked angry. She led us to the Hospital wing and all I could imagine is that another teacher was petrified. I was half right.

 Lying on two beds were two students. Students now? This felix was ridiculous. I walked to the first bed and noticed Claire, the Hufflepuff who helped find MaGonagal. I sighed and turned to Lily who stood at the other bed with her arms crossed. I looked around her and saw Hale lying on the bed before her, his eyes were open and his hand was reached out as if to prevent it. I sighed and closed my eyes.

 "No ones safe anymore." Lily said quietly. "I said something very bad to Scorpius while you were sleeping." She whispered after a moment tearing her heartbroken eyes from Hale.

 "Like what?" I asked.

She shook her head and smiled thoughtfully. "I know its that Felix man. And Claire…Hale, they were both Half-bloods. Just curious I guess, anyways I just went off on him. Pretty rudely of me actually." She whispered. "I guess I was just," She stole a glance towards Hale, "a bit sad, thats all." I rubbed her arm.

 "When you were attacked, during the second task. It was also Felix, wasn't it?" she whispered scared.

 I smiled softly and nodded.

"You have to be careful then Rose." Lily stammered and got up. I looked at her surprised. "We cant looses you too." She said and tears began to flow from her eyes.

 "Your not going to loose me!" I said and got up trying to keep her from crying, I hated it when she cried.

 She nodded and wiped the tears from her cheeks. She sat back down next to Hale and touched his face delicately. She gave a weak smile and brushed some hair that had fallen out of his eyes.

sorry short chapter :( not feeling to well, bent over the trash can for a day now. Hope to feel better by tomorrow, read my new story, its not harry potter-ish but i think its good so far :) please check it out...