Chapter 3

I hope you guys like what's going on so far... Feel free to comment and vote <3 thanks everyone for giving my story a chance and picking it out on Wattpad even if it's not that good, just wanted to say Gracias!

Id love to hear from any of my readers, as for me I'm listening to my inspiration music for this story which mainly is;

Harry Potter soundtrack scores

Lie in the sound -Trespassers William

My hands up- Trespassers William

Maybe my taste in music is strange but the songs from Trespassers William just kinda make me think of Rose and Scorpius, check them out some time :)

Chapter 3

Rose

A week later I removed my bandages and was back to normal, almost.

Id disguised my injury from falling down a flight of stairs.

I put the envelope in a secret compartment in my desk drawer. I hadn't opened it. I was afraid too. Every night I woke up shivering having nightmares of that day and seeing the look of pain on Scorpius Malfoys face.

I sat down on my stool in herbology and began copying notes from the book.

Scorpius sat down next to me and gave a small smile. The last week he'd been tensed.

"Your bandages come off?" he noted making small talk.

"Yes, finally." I smiled and looked into the troubled storm clouds that were his eyes.

With the gentlest of touches he rested his fingures on my arm where I'd fallen.

"Does it hurt?" he said quietly.

Instinctively I leaned into him smelling him, like mint, but a soft scent as well.

My face was inches away from his when The Proffesor called the class to attention.

I hid behind my hair and closed my eyes thinking about how stupid I was being. How could I even think of kissing him? My mind played out the sequence again.

When class ended we parted our seperate ways, I should follow those words more closely.

At lunch I sat next to Albus and Taura as usual. Lily gushed over some guy and Taura commented on the appropriate size of the room. Albus seemed very concerned about his exams which weren't for months. I looked up and sure enough Scorpius lifted his eyes to mine. My lips parted in suprise as they always did.

I had trouble breaking the connection, mainly because I hadn't wanted to.

•••••

Scorpius

I sat down at the table and overheard the rest of group discussing inane topics. I silently thought of how'd I'd escape to check on the envelope in the hut. As if it called my name my gaze was drawn by none other then Rose. He golden brown eyes twinkled just the slightest like the topaz. I was consumed by the way her full, rose red, lips parted.

Over six years had I really not recognize her beauty, she didn't have freckles like most Weasleys. And her hair was darker red than orange. She finaly broke the exchange and slipped away unnoticed by her friends and walked out of the great hall.

She still had little bruises from when she tripped down the stairs, as she'd told me. I felt a pang of unease for her and didn't want her to hurt.

I'd always admired Rose Weasley. She was always the smartest witch of her age, like they called her mother. I couldn't ignore the sudden attraction I had for her. Strange, but undeniably it was there.

I'll try to upload more soon! Sorry if the chapters are short.