Part 16: The End

~One month later~

(Jack's POV)
       I was extremely nervous as I walked next door to Elsa's house. Today was the day I was going to ask her to be my girlfriend. We've been on a few dates in the past month but we weren't officially dating.

    I rang the doorbell of her house and a beautiful Elsa answered. "Hey!" She said. "Hey. You ready?" I asked. "Yeah let me just get my sweater." She went back inside leaving me at the door. I heard her say goodbye to her parents and Anna and then she came back. We headed to my car and drove to the beach.

    We walked along the beach and talked for a while. It was almost sunset, the perfect time to ask her to be my girlfriend.

    I stopped walking and she turned around. "What's wrong?" she asked. "Can I ask you something?" "Sure"

I took a deep breath and took out a little box from my pocket. I opened it to reveal a silver heart necklace with a J engraved into the heart.

(Elsa's POV)

    "Elsa Queen Winters, will you be my girlfriend?" Jack asked. "No. I'm sorry I can't I love James. "

A/N:I'm just kidding don't kill me!

     "Elsa Queen Winters, will you be girlfriend?" Jack asked. I smiled "Of course I'll be your girlfriend!!" He put the necklace on me and then we kissed as the sun set.

*the next day*

*the next day*

     When we went to school the next day we told all our friends that we were now officially dating and they all screamed "FINALLY!!"

*1 year later*
(They're seniors now)

     Jack and I have been dating for a year now. I don't think I've ever been as happy as I am with him. We've had a few fights but nothing to serious.

James tried to talk to me once but Jack made it clear to him that I was his. Tooth apologized for everything that she did and we're kind of friends again. We also haven't seen Hans around which is good.

Everything is perfect. I have Jack, my friends, and my family. What could go wrong?

*a couple month later*

     We graduated from high school a few weeks ago and now everyone is applying for colleges. Jack and I wanted to go to the same college but I got a scholarship to Princeton University. Jack and everyone else says I should go because it's a good opportunity.

*another couple months later*

     College started 5 months ago. I decided to go to Princeton University while Jack and everyone else went to Chapman University in California.

    The whole long distance relationship thing was really difficult and we decided to break up 2 months ago. I'm still really sad but Jack seems to be over it since Rap told me he has a girlfriend now.

     We said we were going to still be friends but we haven't really talked in a while. Maybe Jack and I were just never meant to be something more than best friends.

~~~
I hope you enjoyed Part 16: The End!!
~~~
I'm sorry I ended it kinda quickly. Comment if you guys want me to make a sequel where Jelsa actually happens!
~~~
Thank you for reading "Best Friends Or Something More?" I hope you enjoyed it!!