Part 16: REWRITTEN (HAPPY ENDING)

~One month later~

(Jack's POV)
I was extremely nervous as I walked next door to Elsa's house. Today was the day I was going to ask her to be my girlfriend. We've been on a few dates in the past month but we weren't officially dating.

I rang the doorbell of her house and a beautiful Elsa answered. "Hey!" She said. "Hey. You ready?" I asked. "Yeah let me just get my sweater." She went back inside leaving me at the door. I heard her say goodbye to her parents and Anna and then she came back. We headed to my car and drove to the beach.

We walked along the beach and talked for a while. It was almost sunset, the perfect time to ask her to be my girlfriend.

I stopped walking and she turned around. "What's wrong?" she asked. "Can I ask you something?" "Sure"

I took a deep breath and took out a little box from my pocket. I opened it to reveal a silver heart necklace with a J engraved into the heart.

(Elsa's POV)
"Elsa Queen Winters, will you be girlfriend?" Jack asked. I smiled "Of course I'll be your girlfriend!!" He put the necklace on me and then we kissed as the sun set.

*the next day*

*the next day*

When we went to school the next day we told all our friends that we were now officially dating and they all screamed "FINALLY!!"

*1 year later*
(They're seniors now)

Jack and I have been dating for a year now. I don't think I've ever been as happy as I am with him. We've had a few fights but are always able to work things out in the end.

James tried to talk to me once but Jack made it clear to him that I was his. Tooth apologized for everything that she did and we become friends again. Hans got expelled from school for harassment.

Everything is perfect now. I have Jack, my friends, and my family. I can't wait to see what our futures holds.

*years later*

As the sun sets, I sit on the beach watching Jack who is running around playing tag with our twin sons in the water. I smile fondly thinking about how even though we have both grown and matured so much over the years, Jack will always be a kid at heart. He notices me staring and flashes me his signature smirk. As the boys keep playing together he jogs over to me.

"How is my little princess doing?" he asks. I look down to my arms where our 5 month old baby girl is peacefully sleeping. "Finally asleep, thankfully." I say as Jack sits down next to me. He takes my left hand and kisses my wedding ring then looks back up at me and gives me a gentle kiss on the lips.

"I love you" he whispers to me and I respond, "I love you too." Jack looks back to our boys happily splashing around and then back to me with our daughter, smiling. After a moment he says "I'm so glad that we became more than best friends." I give him another kiss and reply "Me too Frosty the Snowman".

~~~I hope you enjoyed Part 16: The End!!~~~UPDATE: I wrote this book when I was like 12 years old and now I'm almost 18

~~~
I hope you enjoyed Part 16: The End!!
~~~
UPDATE: I wrote this book when I was like 12 years old and now I'm almost 18... man things sure have changed. Bruhhhh 12 year old me was BRUTAL I really wrote a whole book about Jack and Elsa realizing the have feelings for each other only to have then break up in a random tine skip lmaooo. I still get comments from time to time on this book which is kinda cool, this is the only fanfic I've ever written. There are A LOT of gramatical errors and the story probably doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but it's cool that people still kinda like it. I felt bad that I just randomly decided to end the book off with a sad ending so I decided to edit it a bit and make a happy ending for all those Jelsa lovers out there. Again, I was 12 when this book was written and I'm still not a good writer now at 17 so don't judge me TOO hard please, this was just for fun it's not that deep! :)
~~~
Thank you for reading "Best Friends Or Something More?" I hope you enjoyed it!!