Part 10: James White

Sorry for the sucky edit^

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
*4 days later*
~ ~ ~

(Elsa's POV)
As I was getting my books from my locker I heard squealing. I looked around and saw Merida and Punzie dashing towards me. They stopped in front of me and caught their breath.

"Why are you two squealing and running like crazy people?" I asked. "You go first" they both said "No you." "YOU!" "Stop copying me!" "I'm not coping you you're cop-" I interrupted them both "Will one of you just tell me already?!"

"Ok I'll go first." Punzie said. She smiled and squealed a little "FLYNNASKEDMETOGOTOTHEWINTERBALLWITHHIM!!" (Flynn asked me to go to the Winter Ball with him!!) she said quickly. We all squealed "What did you say?!" I asked. "I said............................ YES" We squealed even more.

"What about you Mer why were you squealing? You never squeal." I asked as I turned to Merida. "Oh it's nothing..." She said smiling and I raised an eyebrow. "It's just that... HICCUP ASKED ME TO GO TO THE WINTER BALL WITH HIM AND I SAID YES!!" She said and we all squealed.

Just then Jack came "Woah are you guys trying to break everyones ear drumbs?" He said and I lightly smacked his arm. "Let's get to class Frost." I said and we all went to class.

"So has anyone asked you to the ball?" Jack asked me as we walked to class. "Just people I usually say no to. What about you have you asked anyone?" I said. "A lot of girls are begging me to asked them, but I'm still trying to get the courage to ask this one girl."

I suddenly got this feeling. I was sad that he was going to ask someone to go to the ball with him. I fake smiled "That's nice. What's her name?" I don't know why I needed to know who it was. Was it Tooth? Or is it someone else? "That's classified." "But I'm your best friend!" I whined "Hey that's my line." "Whatever." I smiled and playfully rolled my eyes.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

(Jack's POV)
What Elsa doesn't know is that she's the girl I want to ask. I just don't know how to ask her and what if I ask and she says no? Maybe I should just ask someone else but who?

*skip to before Lunch*

I see Elsa at her locker talking to some guy. He has blond hair, black eyes, and he's wearing all black... James White(name credit to jelsaforever12_ 😂)! James is a bully, a player, and a pervert. I wonder what he wants with Elsa. What ever it is it can't be good. As I get closer I hear Elsa say "I'll think about it." then James smiled and said "great"

I walked up next to Elsa and put my arm around her. "Hey Els." "Oh um hey." Elsa said surprised by me putting my arm around her. I looked at James and nodded "James." He nodded back and said "Frost." "You two know each other?" Elsa asked. "Yeah... you could say that" James and I don't have the best history together but Elsa doesn't know about that.

"Well I'll see you around Elsa." James said as he winked at her and walked away. She blushed a bit and I clenched my fist. "What was that?" I asked as soon as he I was sure he couldn't hear us anymore. "What was what?" She asked. "What were you guys talking about." "That's classified" she said mocking what I said earlier. "Haha very funny," I said and she stuck her tongue out at me. "but seriously what were you guys talking about?"

She should stay away from James he's bad news. "I'll tell you later along with the rest of the group." "But I'm-" she cut me off by saying "I said I'll tell you later" "Fine." I said as I put my hands up in surrender "Come on let's go to lunch." She said before grabbing my arm and dragging me to the cafeteria.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
I hope you enjoyed Part 10: James White
~ ~ ~
I feel like I took a long time to write this and I'm sorry I had major writers block but I was on a bus for a long time so I finally finished it. I'm in Mexico so it might be a while before I actually publish this.
~ ~ ~
I'll update when I can! Thanks for reading, voting, and for your patience! :) <3