Winter Ball (Part 2)- I Chip It

~Part 14~

(Jack's POV)
I ended up having to go to the ball with Tooth and now I'm stuck hanging out with her and her stuck up friends.  They were talking about how they ship us so much. They even made a ship name for us I think it's "rainbow snow cone" or maybe it was "frost bite".

I wasn't really paying attention to what Tooth and her friends were talking about most of the time I was looking at Elsa... She looked beautiful. I noticed that she was sitting at a table all alone. I looked around to see if I could find James.

I did find him... he was making out with some girl. Elsa didn't seem to notice because they were over in a corner pretty far from her. How could he ask her to the dance and then leave her alone to go and make out with some girl?!

I told Tooth and her friends I was "going to the bathroom" but really I was going over to have a little chat with James.

I walked over to them and cleared my throat. The separated and looked at me.

"What do you want Frost?" He said coldly. "We need to talk" I said glaring at him. "What about?" He asked. I looked at the girl and then back at him. He got my message and gestured for her to leave.

"What do you think you're doing?" I asked once she left. "What does it look like Frost." He answered. "Why aren't you over there with Elsa?" "Why do you care?" "Because I lo- because she's my best friends and I don't want you to hurt her like every other girl you go out with." "If you care about her so much then you go be her date." And with that he walked out of ball.

I looked over at Elsa. I don't want her to spend the Winter Ball just sitting there alone. But if I go hang out with her what will happen to Tooth? I could find someone to distract Tooth. I don't want to hang put with Tooth and her annoying friends anyways.

I looked around to see if I could find someone who would be willing to distract Tooth. I finally saw Christan... wait no that's what Eve, her weird best friend, calls her. (A/N:Only one person will truly understand this😂😏😉) Christine!! That's her name! She sits next to me in Spanish I should know her name. I walked over to her and her boyfriend, Bryan Finn. (A/N:😂😂😏😉)

"Hey Christine. Hey Bryan." "Hey Jack!" They both said. "Could you do me a favor?" "Depends on what it is." Christine said. "I need you to distract Tooth for me." "Ok sure... but why?" She asked. "So I can hang out with Elsa." I answered

"EKKKKKKK I CHIP IT" Eve said as she popped out from behind Christine. I didn't even notice her. Probably because she's really shy and quiet, but once you get to know her she's pretty weird... in a good way. "Umm ok then..." I said and we all laughed. Then the three of them went to distract Tooth while I walked over to Elsa.

~~~
Hope you enjoyed Winter Ball (Part 2)- I Chip It!!
~~~
I was dying while writing this chapter😂😂
~~~
Shout out to christineeeleee btw😂😂
~~~
I'll update when I can!! Byeeeeeee🙂❤️!!