Part 12: Rainbow Snow Cone

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

*5 days later *

1 week and 3 days til the ball

~~~

(Elsa's POV)

I decided to accept James' offer to go to the ball with him despite Jack trying to convince me not to. I don't know what he has against James he's a really nice guy. Ever since I met him in math class we've been talking a lot.

"Hey guys." I say to my friends once I get to the lunch table. Jack is already there because for some reason he didn't stop by his locker. I feel like he's kinda avoiding me or something. I'm probably just paranoid. "Hey." they all say. I sit down and we start talking about random stuff. "So Jack when are you going to tell us about your mystery girl?" Rapunzel asked.

Somehow our conversations always go to the topic of the dance. "Umm... I don't know." Jack said and he glanced at Hiccup. Did he tell Hiccup? Why would he tell Hiccup but not me?

"I'll tell you who his mystery girl is." Hiccup said. Jack's eyes widened and he shook his head. Hiccup ignored him and said "His mystery girl is E-" "It's Tooth!!"

"WHAT?!" I yelled out. Everyone was shocked especially me. Tooth?! As in the girl my ex boyfriend cheated on me with Tooth?!?! "Y-yeah."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

(The idiot's POV... Oops I mean Jack's POV)

"Jack are ye ok?" Merida asked "Yeah you hate Tooth." Rapunzel added. "She's actually really nice once you get to know her." I said and I looked at Elsa who was shocked and staring into space. "She's a female dog (A/N: I don't like bad words so) and ever since Hans cheated on Elsa with her she's been an even bigger one." Rapunzel said.

Rapunzel's right she is a female dog and I do hate her. I don't know why I said Tooth was my mystery. My mystery is Elsa. (A:N it's because you're an idiot)

I didn't know what to says but then the bell rang. Saved by the bell. We all went to class and once Hiccup and I were in the hallways he hit the back if my head and said "Idiot." (A/N: THANK YOU HICCUP)

"Ok first of all: OW! Second of all: I know I am."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

(Elsa's POV)
I can't believe Tooth is Jack's mystery girl. I also can't believe that he never told me. Unfortunately I had to sit next to Tooth and her friends in English.

"I heard that you're Jack's mystery." Astrid said to Tooth. Astrid is Hiccup's ex girlfriend. Figures she would be friends with Tooth she only dated Hiccup because she wanted to be popular.

"I knew he would eventually realize that we're meant." Tooth smirked.
"What should our ship name be?" She asked her friends. When we were friends she would make ship names for everyone. "Rainbow Snow cone!" Tooth's other friend Mavis said. Tooth and Astrid looked at her weirdly.

"You don't get it? Ok rainbow because Tooth's hair," she pointed at Tooth's hair that had lots of highlights of many different colors. "and snowcone because doesn't Jack like winter?"

"Um... No" Tooth said coldly. "How about Frost Bite?" Astrid suggested. "You want to be a dentist so bite and Jack's last name is Frost." She explained. "It definitely sounds better than "rainbow snow cone" so ok." Tooth said.

"I totally ship it." Mavid said. "Hashtag OTP." Astrid added. I rolled my eyes. I totally don't ship it.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Hope you enjoyed Part 12: Rainbow Snow Cone!
~~~
Thank you so much for 1k reads! <3
~~~
I made a Instagram account so if you want you can follow me @JelsaShipper333
~~~
Thanks for reading I'll update when I can! :) <3