Part 8: The Science Project

^I think t's pretty bad but what do you guys think of my first edit ever?^
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
(Jack's POV)
Elsa and Merida came to sit with us and I saw Elsa starting at Punzie. Punzie moved away from me to make room for Elsa and Merida. "So what were you guys talking about?" Elsa said as she sat down. "Oh nothing." Punzie said. We all just sat there and ate our lunches in silence.
~ ~ ~
*Time skip to after school*
~ ~ ~
Elsa and I are suppose to work on a science projects at my house so I'm wait for her at the front of school. I play candy crush on my phone until "Hey Jacky." Someone says. I look up and see Tooth. "What do you want?" I say coldly. "No need to be so mean." "Whatever just go away." Tooth was one of Elsa's best friends but that stopped when Elsa found out Hans was cheating on her with Tooth and who ever messes with Elsa messes with me.

She looks annoyed but then smirks when she looks behind me. "Ok see you later babe." She says and then kisses me on the check. I just roll my eyes. She leaves and not long after Elsa comes up form behind me and ruffles my hair. Did she see what just happened?

"You ready to go?" She says. "Yeah let's go." We go to the bus stop and wait from the bus. She doesn't say anything at the bus stop or on the bus ride.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
(Elsa POV)
During the bus ride all I can think about is what I just saw. Tooth kissed Jack on the check and called him babe. Are they dating or is she just messing with me?

*sometime later*

As I'm explaining something to Jack he keeps staring at me. "What are you staring at....... me" I look at him and realize how close out faces are. He didn't say anything he just leaned closer... and closer... and closer.

I can feel his breath on my face. What is he doing? Is he going to kiss me? Why would he want to kiss me? All these questions going around in my head until... He kisses me.

I don't know why but I kissed him back without hesitation. It was our second kiss and it was perfect. We broke the kiss and I sat there in shock while he was smiling.

"Um... I should go." I quickly grabbed my things and left his house. I ran to my house witch was next door. "What just happened?" I whispered to myself once I was inside my house.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
(Jack's POV)
"Idiot!" I screamed at myself when I heard the front door close. I shouldn't have kissed her! It was a perfect kiss but she obviously doesn't like me the same way I like her.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Hope you enjoyed Part 8: The Science Projects!
~ ~ ~
THEY HAD THEIR SECOND KISS! I'm in public so I can't squeal but I'm squealing inside.
~ ~ ~
Sorry this is a short chapter.
~ ~ ~
Thanks for 8 followers and 100+ reads! <3 :)
~ ~ ~
Thanks for reading! I'll update when I can! :) <3