Part 11: Just Admit It

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

(Hiccup's POV)
Elsa and Jack finally come to our table "Hey guys!" They greet "Hey!" We say back. We all start eating our lunch and after a while of talking to each other Anna asks "So as anyone asked or gotten asked to go to the ball by someone?" I glance at Merida and she glances at me as we both blush. Rapunzel and Flynn do the same. "I asked Rapunzel." Flynn said. "And I asked Merida" "Oooooooo! What about you Jack did you ask anyone?" Anna asked

"Nah not yet." Jack replied "Who are you going to ask?" Rapunzel asked. "That's 'classified'" Elsa said making air quotes and mocking Jack. We all laughed except for Jack who glared at Elsa. "Did anyone ask you Anna?" Elsa asked. "Actually yeah... two guys asked me."

"Ooooooooo love triangle." Rapunzel said making Anna blush. "Who asked you?" Elsa asked. "This guy that I talk to alot because he's in most of my classes who's name is Kristoff and also Hans asked me." Anna said as Elsa's smiled faded. We all sat there in shock. Hans as in the guy who cheated on Elsa.

Elsa never told Anna that Hans cheated on her. She just told her that they broke up because Anna would probably murder Hans. "H-hans?" Elsa asked with tears forming in her eyes. "Yeah... I know you guys use to date and then broke up but that doesn't mean he can't ask me to the ball." Anna said. "It's just that... I..." Elsa sighed "never mind" "Oooooookkkkaaaaayyyyyy moving on!" Merida said and we all awkwardly laughed.

"Did anyone ask you Elsa?" Rapunzel asked. "Actually yes" Elsa replied making Jack's eyes widen. "Who?!" He asked and we all weirdly looked at him. Looks like someone's a little jealous. "James White." Elsa answered making my eyes widen too. I glance at Jack who's eyes were filled with anger, shock, and jealousy. Only Jack and I know about his past with James. "What did you say?!" I asked making everyone except for Jack look weirdly at me since I don't normally care about this kind of stuff.

"I said think about it." She said making Jack sigh in relief. He better ask Elsa to the ball soon or else she'll go with James and that won't be good. Just then the bell rang and we all went to class. I went to math class with Jack.

"So... James and Elsa... wow." this could be my chance to get him to admit he likes Elsa. "There's not going to be a James and Elsa. I'm going to make sure she knows who he actually is." He said angrily. "So you're going to tell her about how you guys use to hang out?" "No I'm going to tell her that he's a bully, a creep, and a pervert." I smirked and said "It sounds like you jealous." "I'm not jealous."

"Just admit it Jack. Admit that you like Elsa." "I will not because I don't like her." I rolled me eyes "Come on it's so obvious." "Is it really obvious?" "HA you do like her!" I said a little to loud "Shhhhhh keep you voice down and no I don't like her." "Jack, I know you. Just admit it" I said as I gave him a derp face.

He sighed and said "Ok ok... but I don't just like her... I think I love her"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Hope you enjoyed Part 11: Just Admit It!
~ ~ ~
FINALLY HE ADMITS IT!! Now he just as to tell her...
~~~
Sorry this is short :/
~ ~ ~
Thanks for reading! I'll update when I can. <3 :)