Chapter Thirty Four: Epilogue

Final chapter guys!!! I hope you've enjoyed this fic as much as I've enjoyed writing it!

Chapter Thirty Four: Epilogue

~8 Months Later~

HAZEL

I think I'd finally managed to scare Adam Levine. Who knew all it would take was him being in the same room as me as I gave birth to baby twins. I'd tried to prepare him for the horrors but he'd brushed it off as being a breeze, he thought he was only there to hold my hand and pat my head with a wet cloth. His face was a perfect picture of shock after one of the doctors asked if he wanted to see the head of the baby as I was still pushing it out of me, he did it with a cocky grin until he saw what he saw and the cockiness quickly faded into horror.

I'd tried to keep my screams and cursing to a minimal, and if it was possible to permanently break a wolves hand without it healing I might have just done that with Adam's. I reassured him as he clutched his broken hand that at least he didn't play any instruments and just had to hold a microphone and look pretty. That earnt me a playful shove but the nurse quickly put him in his place. She asked me how I could be engaged to this man, and I told her honestly that I had no clue myself. Adam pouted for around twenty minutes until I actually started to give birth and then he quickly forgave me.

We'd both wanted to keep the genders of the baby's secret until the birth, and the suspense was killing me. Oh I knew the pack had bets on what combination we'd have, I would never tell Adam but my money was on a boy and a girl while he wanted two boys. When the doctor announced the first baby was a boy Adam cheered, and then the same doctor announced that the second baby was a girl it was my turn to cheer. This got us some weird looks from the staff, but we hoped they pegged it to first parent reactions.

One of the nurses placed the little girl wrapped in pink blankets in Adam's arms and the little boy was placed in my arms and then she left us alone. A tear ran down my cheek as I looked down at the tiny bundle in my arms and then over at Adam who looked just as emotional but being a man was holding it back.

"We did it Adam, we have two children."

He rocks the little girl and smiles.

"Two beautiful and healthy babies, it will be interested when the wolf side of them kick in. We need to discuss names."

I didn't want to even imagine what hell these two would put us through when they shifted for the first time. I mirrored Adam and rocked the little boy in my arms, I'd thought long and hard about names and like a cheesy couple we'd agreed that Adam would pick the girls name and I would pick the boys name.

"I want to call him Jake."

Adam locked eyes with me and I could see that he agreed with me.

"That's a beautiful choice Hazel, that way you'll keep Jake's memory alive. He'd probably cry if he was here."

I nodded and motioned to the little girl.

"What are we going to call our little princess?"

"Lily, I love that name."

Lily, I rolled the name around my tongue and it seemed to fit. We had our twins Lily and Jake.

"Lily and Jake Levine, welcome to the world little ones. We're going to love you forever and you're going to have the best uncles and aunts anyone could ask for."

The moment was interrupted by a gentle knock on the door before James stuck his head around the door and smiled at the four of us.

"Can we come in guys? It's just me and Rachel, we told the others to wait."