Sneak Peek (2)

Sneak Peek (2)

Again another sneak peek guys... this took me a while but I couldn't think of an idea! And know I have one... enjoy ;)

This is about 3 years after the other sneak peek

* Rosalie's POV *

"C'mon Max you need to do this for your children," I told him firmly. He chose to ignore me, just as expected. "Do this for your children Max."

"Why?" He spat at venomously. He met my eyes, the hazel Amelia fell in love slowly morphed into an ugly black.

"I know this must be hard for you, I don't like seeing you like this but - "

"No you don't know Mom. You don't know how hard it truly is. You don't know what I'm going through. You still have Dad with you, every step of the way. You can't imagine this until you experience it." I almost didn't recognise his voice. My dead heart shook in my chest and almost if it was true, I felt tears wanting to come up. But they never do. What had become of my son?

"Okay, fine. Maybe I don't know. But I can see. I can see you hurting and I can see your children hurting. Anyone can have a child and become a father but it takes real effort and love to become a Daddy," I stated. He paused and looked down. "Think about Amelia - "

"Don't you dare say her name."

"The children haven't got their own mother's love so why are you stopping them from seeing her? They haven't been since the funeral. That was six years ago Max."

He gave me one long, flat look. He was tense and was currently making a decision. "Why don't you take them. They like you more than they like me."

"That's not true Max. They love you. You just don't see it. C'mon Max, be their Daddy and take them. It should be good for you too."

"Fine." The word was stiff but it was a start.

"Good, I'll go tell them." I left Max in his room and went downstairs. The kids were being entertained by Emmett. Bless him.

When they saw me approach they looked at me with hopeful eyes. I'm surprised they didn't eavesdrop...

"What did he say?" Eli asked quiely.

"He'll take you two," I informed them. Matching smiles graced their faces as they jumped up for joy.

"Thank you Grandma!"

*~*~*~*

And that's all... sorry it was short, but sneak peeks are short, right? Quite a few people wanted Rosalie's POV so there it is. The idea for this popped up in my head this morning when I was lying in my mom's bed... I just had to quickly write it up for you guys!

Tell me what you guys think and THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT YOU GUYS HAVE GIVEN. PLEASE CONTINUE READING I WILL TRY MY BEST TO MAKE IT WORTHWHILE!!!!!

NEXT UPLOAD: I guess that would be the first chapter in September... don't worry it's not that far away... I'm sorry about the mahoosive wait guys... I've been bad and not updated my other stories much but it's the third day of the holidays and this is the third thing I've updated. So hey ho! Please check out my other stories! (Meet The Coach, I Won't Give Up, Psychotic Ami, For The Best, Falling *Ouch* For You)

I really miss you guys by the way. Can't wait til September!! ;D

Lots of love... Ciao! ~ Ami xD

P. S. CHEESECAKE