Chapter 15

Chapter 15

**Taylor’s POV**

I woke up the next morning, still in Ed’s arms. I turned around to find him staring at me. I kissed his lips and got up. I took a quick shower and did my whole morning routine. When I got out of the bathroom, Ed was dressed and cleaned up. I grabbed his hand and walked out the door. He didn’t bother to ask where we were going. I dragged him all the way to the lobby to a little café where we sat down.

The waitress came and took our orders. I just asked for a coffee and a muffin, and Ed asked for a cup of tea with sugar and a muffin. She wrote down our orders and took our menus before hurrying off.

“Now explain.” I said. He took a breath before starting.

“Amanda told me she was going to hurt you if I didn’t kiss her. So I took out my phone and-“ He stopped mid-sentence, his eyes wide.

“Ed, what is it?” I asked.

“My phone!” He reached into his pocket and took out his phone. He unlocked it and turned the volume up. He played a recording. “I recorded it! I completely forgot! Listen!”

It started out with a squeaky, high pitched voice. Amanda. Then I heard my boyfriend’s sweet British accent. Here’s how the conversation went:

( A=Amanda E=Ed )

A-“Listen, Ed. You probably want me to leave you alone, right? Well I have one condition.”

E-“What is it?” he asked angrily.

A-“I want you to kiss me.”

He gasped, and then he was silent. She laughed.

A-“A good kiss. And I wouldn’t say no if I were you. Unless you want me to pay a little visit to your little girlfriend…”

E-“Amanda, I swear if you touch her I’ll...”

A-“You’ll what, Ed? I know you won’t hurt me. Anyways, you’ll be too busy taking care of her to get back at me…”

E-“Fine! Just don’t touch her.”

Then silence. Then my own voice, screaming at him. Screaming that I hate him. When he was only protecting me…

“Ed?”

“Yes, Tay?”

“I’m sorry. I don’t hate you. I love you more than I’ve ever loved anyone.” I walked around the booth to his side of the table. I crawled in next to him and hugged him. He pressed his lips to mine.

“Taylor, I’m the one who should be sorry. And anyways, you trusted me. You’re here, listening to me, aren’t you? I love you. Now what do you say we take a break today and stay in the hotel?” I nodded, eagerly. I really needed a lazy day…

The waitress came with our food. We ate quickly and Ed threw money onto the table.

We walked upstairs hand in hand, but heads down. When we got to the room I started digging through the drawers for some shorts. I found a pair and got changed into them. I turned around to find that Ed was watching me the whole time. A blush spread across my cheeks as he smirked.

“Perv…” I said, throwing a pillow at him. He laughed and came to join me on the bed.

We ended up watching some horror movie that wasn’t even scary. It was really boring but I didn’t mind, because I had Ed.

I was cuddled up next to him under the blanket with my head resting on his shoulder, his on my head. He played with my fingers and kept kissing the top of my head. It was really sweet and I just feel so lucky to have him…

“I love you.”  He whispered, reminding me for the thousandth time. But no, I never got tired of it. It was my favorite sound in the world. It was way up there with the sound of my screaming fans and Meredith. That must mean I’m really in love with him. I answered by crashing my lips onto his.

__________________________________________

Aha I didn't even re-read that. Sorry for the short chapter. I'm sooo tired. Let me know, yeah?:) Goodnight, guys. Love you:)