Chapter 9

Chapter 9

*Taylor’s POV*

He loves me. He really loves me. He never broke from the kiss, he just picked me up and brought me into my room. He laid me on my bed and broke the kiss. His beautiful blue eyes stared into mine. He smiled down at me. He shut my laptop.

“I don’t want you to read the hate anymore, okay?”

I nodded. “I promise.”

“Good. Now come on.” He grabbed my hand and walked out the door. We got in his car.

“Where are we going?” I asked.

“Home.” I smiled. The last time I was there was the day after he left.

When we got there, I got out of the car and walked to Ed. I laced my fingers through his and we walked inside. “It’s been forever.” He said, looking around. I laughed.

I walked into his room and grabbed a pair of boxers and a t-shirt. I quickly changed and walked into the kitchen where Ed was. I put my arms around him and rested my chin on his shoulder.

“I missed you so much…” I said.

He turned around and hugged me. He kissed my forehead and picked me up. He put me on his bed and grabbed his guitar, just as he did before he left. I closed my eyes when he started singing the words to his song ‘Kiss Me’. My favorite part of the song is “Your hearts against my chest, your lips press to my neck. I’ve fallen for your eyes, but they don’t know me yet.”

By the end of the song I was almost asleep, but I couldn’t stop smiling. He climbed in next to me and pulled my into his chest. “Goodnight, Taylor.” He said.

I pulled his face close to mine. I pressed my lips to his. When we kiss I can feel butterflies in my stomach and I get this feeling I’ve never felt before. I hope it never goes away.

What was originally supposed to be a ‘goodnight kiss’ turned into more. I lay on top of him while he held my hips to keep me steady. He kissed me roughly, and it was so full of passion. I pulled away and smiled down at him, breathless. He grinned. I rolled off of him and buried my head in his chest.

“Goodnight, Ed.” I finally replied.

___________________________

lame chapter, I know :( But I'm working on the next few chapters :) Thanks so much for your support so far! This story has been up for only a day and its already getting great feedback!:) LOVE YOU GUYS :*