CHAPTER 13 AW YEAH <3

J<3chapter 13="" 3j="">

“ED! ED! ED! WAKE UP!!!!” I yelled, while jumping on his bed. He grabbed one of my ankles while I was in the air. I fell down on him.

“OWWW!” he groaned, loudly. He looked at me and laughed. “Come here.” He told me. His voice was deep and raspy because it was still early. I crawled closer.

“Yer cute.” I said before kissing his nose. He laughed and pulled me onto him. Then he flipped us over so I was on the bottom. I growled.

“Tay?”

“Yes, Ed?”

“Did you just growl at me?”

“I did.”

“Bad dog.”

“Woof.” I said, and we both started cracking up. He leaned down and kissed me. I pushed him away before he could deepen it.

“Ed…” I said, out of breath. “We need to go now. We have to be at the airport in an hour.” He sighed and pecked my lips before rolling off of me and walking to the bathroom. He came out a few minutes later wearing a blue shirt and jean shorts. I walked into the bathroom with my clothes and quickly got ready. I wore a casual little strapless dress and flats. I did my makeup and walked out, but the room was empty. I ran to the garage where I found Ed putting my bags into the car. I smiled.

“Why, thank you!” I said, startling him. He jumped around quickly and smiled when he saw me.

“You look beautiful!” he said, lacing his fingers through mine. He closed the trunk and opened the car door for me. I thanked him and got in. Ed walked around and got in the driver’s seat and started the car. He reached over and grabbed my hand, and we were off. Ed started humming to the tune of my song “Stay Stay Stay.” I fell asleep to Ed’s voice with a smile on my face.”

-

-

-

I woke up a half hour later to Ed’s voice in my ear.

“Wake up, love. Our plane’s leaving soon.” I opened my eyes to see a pair of blue ones staring into mine.

“Oh, hello there!” He laughed and we got out of the car. We got our stuff from the trunk and went inside to search for our plane.

We found it and got on right away. This was where Ed first kissed me…

I think back to when he sang to me and kissed me before leaving. He must have read my mind because just then he said “I’m glad I did that, too.” I laid my head on his shoulder and tried to fall asleep. We had a long ride ahead.

-

-‘

-

Eight hours, 5 bathroom trips, 3 bottles of water, 2 cookies, and a few kisses later, we were there.

He let go of my hand and we walked off the plane. Right away, there was a huge crowd of Ed’s fans surrounding us. Some cried, some screamed, some glared at me, and some asked me for a hug. They were mostly interested in Ed, though.

The bodyguards led us through the crowd as people screamed things at us.

“Ed, are you dating Taylor?”

“That will be her 13th boyfriend like, this year. She’s just going to break your heart, Ed.” That hurt…

“Why is Taylor with you?”

“Ted Sweeran!” That one made me smile a bit.

“Hey girls, thank you so much for coming to see me! Taylor is no more than my best friend, and she’s coming to a few concerts with me.” After he finished talking, everybody started screaming. We ran into the hotel and checked in. A nice man with the name George took our bags for us. We hopped in the elevator and pressed the button to go to the 7th floor.

I ran out of the elevator as soon as the door open and ran to our room. I unlocked the door and stepped in. It was small, but we were only staying for a night or two. I started unpacking and then jumped on the bed right as Ed was walking in.

“Slow poke.” I called him. He faked crying noises and I bursted out laughing, as did he.

The room had two twin sized beds separated by a nightstand with a lamp. We laid in our own beds, considering it was past midnight.

“Goodnight, Taylor.”

“Goodnight, Ed.”

-

-

An hour went by. I tossed and turned and shivered but I couldn’t fall asleep. It was really uncomfortable and I was a bit scared. The girl’s words from before came back and slapped me in the face.

“She’s just going to break your heart, Ed.”

I would never. I’m not like they say I am. I haven’t had 13 boyfriends in one year. I’ve only had 6 since I was 18…

Finally I got up. I couldn’t take it anymore. I walked to Ed’s bed and crawled in next to him. Sure, it was small, but I’d rather be with him and cramped then alone with space. He was so warm. I snuggled into his chest and planted a kiss on his lips. His chest went up and down. I could feel his heartbeat through his shirt. He snored quietly and I giggled. I laid my head on his chest and traced one of his tattoos.

“They say I’d break your heart.” I whispered to his sleeping body. I needed to say them out loud, or I think I’d go crazy. “I’d never hurt you. I love you, and I have trouble telling you that. Sometimes I wonder how I got so lucky. How someone as awkward, and loud, and sensitive as me ended up with you. You’re perfect, and I’m so scared to lose you. Just a month ago we were best friends. We’ll always be friends, right, Ed? I don’t even want to think about losing you. I think…I think I’m in love with you. No, I know I am. You’re my first true love. Maybe one day I’ll have the guts to say it to you when you’re actually conscious.” I sighed. I felt his arms wrap around me and I had a little heart attack.

Did he just hear what I said?!

He leaned down and kissed my lips softly.

Then he spoke.

“Taylor, every time I look at you I feel speechless. I love you, and I would rather tell you and make a fool out of myself then lose you. I never want to lose you. You’re mine, and only mine. I’ve been in love with you from the very first day.”

__________________________________

I'm almost done with chapter 14, but if you have any ideas for this story that you want then leave a comment and if I use it I'll mention you and dedicate the chapter to you :) Love you guys!!