Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Ed has been here for a week now. He hasn’t officially asked me out, so I’m not so sure if we’re dating or not. My relationship with him is going better than any other relationship I’ve been in. I fall more in love with him every day, and I feel like it’s the same with him.

“Taylor, I need to talk to you.” He said one Saturday morning. I was going through my twitter at the moment with Meredith sitting on my lap.

“Sure, is something wrong?” I picked Meredith up and put her on the couch and shut my laptop. I walked to him and he put his arms around my waist.

“It’s about my tour. I need to go back next week, but I don’t want to leave you. I can’t go a year without seeing you. Would you come with me?” I was shocked by this.

“Are you serious right now?” I asked. He looked upset. He pulled his arms off of me and turned away from me.

“I’m sorry, Tay. It was a stupid idea. I was asking too much of you and-“ I threw my arms around him and kissed his lips to shut him up. I pulled away.

“I’d love to come with you.” I breathed. His eyes lit up and he picked me up and spun me around. He held my face in his hands and kissed me. He pulled away every few seconds. “Thank you…..Thank you…..Thank you….I love you!” He said, all between kisses.

“Under one condition.” I said.

“Sure, babe, what is it?”

“Meredith has to come.”

He smiled and pulled me into one last hug. He squeezed me super tight and let go. Then he took my hand and led me outside. I waited until we got in the car before asking where we were going.

“I’m going to take you out for breakfast. Then we should go somewhere. We can decide during breakfast.”

I smiled down at my lap. He was so sweet. He reached over and took my hand in his. He pulled it to his lips and kissed it. I closed my eyes and smiled. I couldn’t have been any happier right now.

We sat in silence for the whole car ride. It was a nice silence, though. When we got to the restaurant, Ed ran to my door and opened it for me. I took his hand and jumped out. We walked side by side, but we couldn’t hold hands so we wouldn’t end up on the front page tomorrow morning. We decided to keep our relationship secret for a while. For now we’re just best friends…so they think. But is that all we are?

We walked up to the door and Ed held the restaurant door open. I smiled and thanked him. We walked in.

“Table for two, please?” He said to the waitress. When she looked up, she looked as though she was gonna pass out. “Y-you’re Ed Sheeran and you’re T-Taylor S-s-swift!”

Ed didn’t get annoyed. Instead he smiled and asked, “Would you like a picture, love?” She nodded frantically. She got one of the other workers to take the picture while she stood between me and Ed. She hugged us both and thanked us before leading us to our table.

Ed pulled out my chair for me. I sat down and he pushed my chair in. Another waitress, an older one, came to take our orders. I ordered pancakes and hot chocolate, and Ed ordered the same except with tea. When we were alone again, we started talking about the tour. He told me where the next few concerts were. He told me we’d sleep on the tour bus. We’d be in the back where the bunks are. We’ll have our own room to ourselves. During the concerts I could come with him, stay at the bus, or explore the city. It all sounded like so much fun!

Our food came, and we discussed where we should go today while we ate. We agreed to go to the amusement park that just opened. We finished our food, paid (actually, Ed paid. He wouldn’t let me.) , and walked back to the car.

I still get butterflies whenever I’m with him. I want it to stay that way forever. I never want to lose him. We have something really special, and rare. And I’ve never felt luckier.

_____________________________________

That was kinda sucky, wasn't it? Anyways....LAST NIGHT I WENT TO A TAYLOR SWIFT CONCERT AND SAW TAYLOR AND ED! When Ed was done he said "And the beautiful Taylor Swift is up next, you'll love her!" And I think I died right there. Ed didn't kiss Taylor, it was only a rumor. But Ed's eyes were red as if he'd been crying.... :(

Who's been to a Taylor Concert? Comment and tell me about your experience! I wanna hear them :)