Prologue

500 years ago I was captured by a party of Orcs, stolen from my family, my people, and my home. Mirkwood was what I used to call my home but now it's Isengard, I used to see the beautiful light and trees that my home used to show me but now all I see are dirt, burnt trees, and darkness.

I was a scarred elleth.

Having to go through being tortured, abused, rape, you name it, and to top it all off having to see your family being slaughtered, before the Orcs dragged you away from their lifeless bodies. My wounds would never heal. I'm now an Orc with no life, no future, no family, no love, and no hope. My life that's if I have a life, is doomed. I'm not sure if you can even call this a life.

I was once a beautiful brown haired elleth but now I am an ugly Orc.

Yes! You heard me correctly. Years of being tortured, raped, abused by the Orcs it could really corrupt your mind and body. My beautiful white skin is now a slimy grey, my nails were now big and gross, my once hazel eyes were now all black, my slender slim body was now fat and muscled my pointy ears were now gone and my teeth became sharp like you see on creatures. Everything that was once elf about me was now replace by a hideous Orc. Even my angelic voice.

Now that I looked like an Orc, I act like one and kill like one but there was one rule for me,

I don't kill Elves.

It just felt wrong.

Here I was in a group of Orcs in Isengard waiting for Saruman to announce the awaiting news that every Orc has been ranting about. One of the Orcs near me said "I've heard it's gonna be the biggest war," So it's a war I thought.

Saruman started to speak to us but I didn't listen, I was too deep in thought. After a few moments of reminiscing my past the Orcs around me started to push me towards west (If I am not mistaken) I didn't argue with the Orcs around me, I just marched with them. I mean marching off to war was something I would imagine doing before but I had no choice and right now I just wanted everything to end this horrible life of mine, I had no future, nothing to tie me down so what was I waiting for? A miracle?

Days have passed already and we were nearing Helms deep, our target. Our orders was to kill every single living man to end the race of men. I killed men before sometimes I would pray for their soul but I never really mind. At least there are no Elves there.

-----------------------------------------------

Finally we arrived at Helms deep, it was night and it was raining.

I was in the middle making loud noises with my armor and weapons which was a sword. That's until one of the men in Helms deep slipped and let an arrow loose hitting one of the Orcs in front. He groaned and fell down dead. That made all the Orcs angry but it only made me scared. Scared of what might happen to me, I knew I wanted my life to end but not like this.

That's when my fellow Orcs started to shout and charge forward, I also charged forward shouting like the Orc I really am. I was almost to the helms deep wall until something on the wall made me frozen in my place.

White feathered arrow and silver blonde hair.

My heart was skipping beats. Elves couldn't be here in Helms deep. It couldn't be, I wouldn't believe it. I needed to get a closer look. I quickly went to the side of the wall and climbed the ladder that was there. As I got onto the wall I suddenly froze in place, elves were everywhere.

My heart and soul filled with dread, I rather die in battle than to kill one of my kind. That's until one of the elves seemed familiar, I made my way towards him killing only one man who I quickly sent a prayer. As I got near I recognize who he was,

He faced me and was about to slice me with one of his daggers but I dropped to my knees and started to speak in Elvish "Ed' i'ear ar' elenea! Tua amin Nin Ernil!!" (by the sea and stars! Help me my prince!!!) He stopped before his dagger could meet me. "Ya le?" (who are you?) he asked in shock. "Nin Ernil, Tua amin! Ndengina nin!!" (My prince, Help me! Kill me!) I begged him. "Who are you?" he asked in the common tongue. "Just end my life there is no use in asking questions," I said to him.

He got out his small dagger and looked at me hesitantly. I nodded and then in a blink of an eye he stabbed my stomach with his small dagger even though it hurt like hell, I was finally at peace.

Legolas' POV

I was confused and shocked how an Orc could speak elvish. I didn't want to kill the Orc but the Orc was begging me to end its life, maybe the Orc was just a weird Orc. I turned around to kill more but a blue light came from behind me, I slowly turned around to see the Orc that I stabbed was now glowing a blue light.

Under the big armor I could see a small body lying lifeless underneath it, my blood ran cold and my heart just stopped. I can't believe I killed someone other than an orc. I quickly ran to the body and noticed it was an elleth, and she had a few cuts and bruises but the part where I stabbed her was still there. She was wearing a white and green gown and she looked so young. I quickly collected her in my arms carrying her in bridal style and carried her off to the caves.

Who is she? Why was she an Orc? How does she know me?

I had this on my mind for quite a while. Had to put it down. Hope you guys liked it. On the side is a picture of the main character. stay tuned and Vote!