Marry me?

As me, Legolas, Kili and Tauriel returned to the home of Thranduil well our home except for Kili. Tauriel was banished from his kingdom because she told Thranduil that she didn't want to marry Legolas and that she wanted to marry the dwarf instead Thranduil could not tell her who and who to not marry but Thranduil doesn't approve that the groom that she choose was a dwarf so she was banished from Mirkwood but luckily Kili had somewhere to go which was Thorin's hall which was ruled by Lord Dwalin. 

I was of course been thrown a feast for once again saving Legolas and coming back to Mirkwood. So as the party was going on I was in her Orc form upstairs in my room just listening to the cheers and music that could be heard from below, celebrating my bravery unfortunately I wasn't there to even attend my own party. Guards were outside my room guarding in case anyone was to go inside and freak out because an Orc was in here. The sadness was eating me at me every single night and I couldn't help but cried as I looked at the moon from my window. Suddenly there was a knock on my door instead of saying anything I stood quiet knowing the person knocking was allowed to come in. 

"Eleniel"

his voice echoed off the walls I turned around and saw Legolas in his royal tunic and his hands behind his back. "What are you doing here?" I asked as I brought my big ugly feet towards a chair and sat in it. "I just wanted to tell you Thank you" he said "For saving me" "Legolas we talked about this already there is no need for a Thank you besides you would have done the same if I was the one who got kidnapped but to think about it you did save me once I am just returning the favor" I said

"Eleniel I also came here to tell you something" he said as he took a few steps towards me, "What?" I asked "I don't want to hide my feelings for you anymore... I want to show everyone who I love" he said making me speechless but for some reason I was also frustrated "Then why don't you kiss me? Turn me back into the Eleniel you see everyday and not every night? Why don't you just kiss me in my Orc form to end this all?" I asked but more like pleaded. He hung his head and I wondered if he loved me enough to kiss me in my Orc form. No elf, no human, no dwarf, no creature would want to kiss an Orc. So why would Legolas want to kiss me? 

He was silent and didn't say anything when suddenly people started screaming from the celebration. Legolas' and my head snapped towards the door that was opened by the guards "My Prince, the Orcs have invaded our halls" the guard said, without another word Legolas dashed out the door with his bow armed with the two guards. I heard the continuous sounds of screaming and metal clashing. I paced my room wondering if I was to stay as an Orc forever then why should I stay hidden behind guarded walls? Why can't I go out there and continue my goal in slaying all Orcs that walked this land? 

I was an Orc. 

I quickly opened the door to see the two guards standing beside me but instead of begging them for me to fight I quickly slammed my head on one of the guards head knocking him out and grabbed the other guards neck and slammed his head on the wall making him go out cold. "Sorry guys but I really need your weapons" I said as I grabbed a bow and a quiver of arrows and a sword as well. I then dashed my way to the stairs to go to the main halls. I went over the few techniques in my head since it has been a while that I have been fighting especially in my Orc form.

As I arrived in the main halls my eyes widen as I saw like a ton of Orcs fighting against elves, I charged into the group and started stabbing and slaying Orcs when suddenly an Elf came towards me and tried stabbing me "no! Mellon I am with you!" I said but he still had a killer face and he hissed "Do not fool me Orc you are with no one but yourself" my eyes widen in fear as another Elf joined in the battle but as their sword tried stabbing me I would always block them off. "Legolas!!" I shouted trying to get his attention if he was near or not but no answer replied. I knew this was not the end but still I didn't want to kill the Elves that I was fighting. Once I realized that there was nothing I could do but to keep their blows away I then turned around and started running but in a blink of an eye I was surrounded by multiple arrows, I looked around and noticed I was the only Orc standing and possibly the last one to fall. 

"You shall die in the hands of woodland realm elves" one ellon hissed as I heard the creak in his bow as he was about to release his arrow. Just right as the ellon was about to kill me, his own kin. Legolas shouted "Tampa!" (Stop) the ellon who was about to kill me glared at me as if his eyes were quietly saying 'I promise I'll be the one to end your life' Legolas then stepped forward looking at me. "She is one of us" Legolas said lowly as if he was embarrassed to say that I was one of them. Everybody then looked at Legolas as if he just gone insane. "Legolas" I whispered as I took a close look around me to see everyone including children and women looking at me with fear in their eyes. I cringed as I heard a mother shouted "Monster!" 

I looked towards the ground with eyes full of hurt and pain when suddenly I felt a pair of hands tilt my chin upwards I was then looking in the eyes of Legolas well more like looking down since my Orc was kinda taller than him. "Marry me?" he whispered making a lot of gasps and screams from people. my heart was soaring but at the same time falling. "Legolas I'm a--" but I was cut off as he crashed his lips upon my Orc lips but this time there was no gasps just screams of horror as they watch their Prince kiss an ugly Orc. His lips were soft and warm and as he pulled away he looked at me expectantly like he was waiting for something to happen. 

Suddenly I felt something warm deep inside of my chest and my body started to glow a golden light surrounding me like the light was magnet. Before I knew it I was back to my normal self and hopefully for good. Gasps could be heard and Legolas had a smile plastered on his face I touched my face and started giggling as I realized that the curse was broken. I then looked at Legolas and ran towards him throwing my arms around his neck and whispering but more like squealing "Yes"

This is not the end guys, Still more to go. :D