Guardian Angel

I woke up very early even before the sun could come up, I saw that my dress was torn because of the transformation. I was blushing because it exposed my skin more but I could still wear it when I go back home. but I blushed even more as I saw Legolas sleeping, looking peaceful and handsome.

I noticed one of Legolas' hair was in his face so I slowly leaned in and brushed the strand out of his face but I jumped a little as his hand quickly shot up and grabbed my hand as I brushed his hair back. His eyes then slowly open. "Good morning to you too" he greeted me, I smiled and mumbled "Thank you" as I jerked my hand back. His eyebrows came together as he sat up and asked "What for?" he chuckled as he noticed that I was blushing. "For yesterday, if you haven't came who knows what they'll do to me" I said as I started brushing my hand with my fingers since my curly hair was a complete mess.

"I told you that I would always protect you and keep you safe" he said as he started getting up. "Yeah, it's your duty" I mumbled hoping he wouldn't hear that but sadly he did. He looked at me with a serious face and I felt like prey and he was the predator. "Duty? *chuckles* in helms deep my duty was to kill every single Orc that I laid eyes on and tell me how come I didn't kill you?" he asked, but I was silent. but then he approached me and squat down to my level and said "I protect you because I want you safe Eleniel not because of my duty because I am the prince. I want you to be safe" he made my heart flutter.

He smiled one last time before he got up and walked out of the cave where I saw the sun peeking, as he stood at the entrance of the cave I admired how he looked as the sun shined upon him it made him look like an Angel. My guardian Angel. by the thought of that made my heart flutter even more I swear it could fly right out of my chest. "We should get going, the kingdom must be looking for us" he said as he walked back to me and helped me stand up. My knees wobbled a bit but Legolas held my arms so I wouldn't fall over. He then took in what I was wearing then he took off his cloak and put it around my shoulders.

My eyes widen and I quickly said "Oh no you don't have to--" but I was cut off as he held a finger against my lips. His face was inches away from mine and all I wanted to do right now was lean in and kiss him but I knew it would be wrong since he is with Tauriel. "You need it more than I do" he said, he then took my hand and led me out the cave.

We started walking without saying any words. but as hours passed by and we were no where near the palace I suddenly stop. Legolas noticed I have stopped and turned around with a concerned face. "Is everything alright?" he asked me, "Can we rest here but only there" I asked as I pointed to my left. remembering what place this is. His eyebrows furrowed and he asked "To the field?" I nodded and so he led me there and when we both stop my eyes lightened up. remembering the field of yellow flowers. It was absolutely beautiful and stunning. Just like I remembered.

**Flashback

"Adanessa! Try to catch me" my little self squealed as she ran out into the field followed by Adanessa chasing her and behind her were ada and naneth holding hands looking awe at us. "I caught you!" Adanessa screamed as she lunged at my little self and both fell on the soft flowers, rolling on top of each other. "Ada! Naneth! Join us!" Adanessa called out, Ada and naneth ran to them and playfully laid on top of them making them squeal and wiggle. Ada and naneth got off and laid down on the side of me and Adanessa."I love our family!" my little self sighed

**End of Flashback

I haven't notice that a tear was rolling down my face, I felt Legolas put an arm around me and wiped away my tear using his thumb. "Memories?" he asked me with a smile, I nodded and stare lovingly at the view. "Me and my family used to come here all the time... but now Adanessa hates me for what I am" I said as I closed my eyes. Legolas then stood in front of me and cupped my face making me look into his eyes. "Adanessa does not hate you she just needs time. She'll eventually warm up to you" then Legolas did something I thought he'll never do he leaned in and kissed my forehead. 

Making me blush, "We should not rest here, it's still dangerous" he said as he led me away from the place that gave me so memories yet gave me so much pain. I missed my family so bad but I just had to be fine because there is nothing I can do about it. 

Finally we arrived at the gates and guards were marching towards us. Followed by a freaked out Tauriel, a worried King Thranduil and a crying Alassiel. "My son!" King Thranduil called out as he pulled Legolas into a hug as they pulled away Tauriel then pulled him into a hug, suddenly I felt two pair of arms around me. I looked down and saw Alassiel. "I'm glad you're okay" I hugged her back and suddenly King Thranduil's voice made us pull away. "Tell me the story my son, And why is Lady Eleniel out of the palace?" he asked

Suddenly I grown nervous and my eyes flickered to Legolas but he gave a small smile and said "I was out in the woods looking for Lady Eleniel, an Orc was chasing her so I followed them and when the Orc noticed me he took me down and it was shocking because he was huge so Eleniel here saved my life" I knew it was lie but we couldn't just say that 'Oh Eleniel turned into an Orc and went all drama queen and an angry mob was chasing us' King Thranduil then laughed merrily and said

"Then we shall feast for Eleniel's bravery"

Legolas then turned to me and smiled lovingly and I swore in the corner of my eye I saw Tauriel glaring daggers at me.

Sorry if this chapter is short and lame, having hard time here since there is a typhoon. So thanks for reading and please do vote.