The Kidnapping.

Since Legolas knew what would happen if we held the feast at night. so we all decided that we would have the feast at the very moment me and Legolas returned. Alassiel and me quickly ran to our rooms and changed into something nice (Eleniel's dress is displayed on the side) "So what actually happened?" Alassiel asked as she was clipping her hair to make it stay up and neat. I sighed as I straightened my dress.

"I turned into an Orc, people thought I got Legolas and chased us" I said, Alassiel turned around with a gasp and made her way towards me "Then what happened?" I bit my lower lip and said "We stayed in a cave and waited till morning" "No kiss!?" she exclaimed I chuckled and pointed on my forehead and she squealed and said "Your forehead is lucky" we both laughed and continued getting ready.

----------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as we entered the throne room, the room was filled with laughter and music. Elleths were dressed nicely while the Ellons were in their nicest tunic not that this was a grandball or something but King Thranduil wanted everything to be perfect especially his people. "Hail Eleniel for her bravery!!" one of the people said as he cheered with his mug of ale. Elves did not drink like the dwarves do we were always graceful with great posture.

"May I have this dance?" someone asked Alassiel to dance and she agreed leaving me alone to stand awkwardly on the side watching people talk and dance. I nodded my head every time someone greeted me. That's until a voice broke the loneliness. "Having fun?" he asked, I turned my head and saw Legolas standing beside me. I smiled and said "Not yet" as I tried to focus my eyes on something else and not his looks as he wore a green tunic making him look more handsome than he was.

He then faced me including his body and bowed a bit with his hand stretched to me and he said "Then your fun shall begin" he was asking me to dance with him. I blushed at this as I slowly put my hand in his sending the very familiar butterflies in my stomach that only Legolas could make this happen. He then led me to the dance floor, and we started dancing. People's eyes were on us making me feel more and more concious and Legolas noticed that. "Don't mind them just keep your eyes one me" and I mentally told myself not a problem.

Tauriel's POV

My eyes were burning with rage as I stared at the Orc and my Legolas dancing. It made me want to pull out my bow now and just see that Orcs body fall lifelessly to the ground. I spent all my years trying to get Legolas' attention and now that I have his attention and we are closer than ever before, It was my chance of becoming his wife, his queen, his everything.

I love Legolas, always have and always will. I loved him not because of his fortune or title but because he was every girl's dream Elf. He has the looks that no one else has except his father, he was the most skillful archer in all of middle earth, he was a skillful fighter also, hard to take down. He was kind and sweet to others like a true Prince, he is loyal and faithful, he was simply perfect for me. I knew that the Valar from up above made him just for me. I could feel it in his touch, in the way he smiles and I could feel it in my bones.

but then a voice snapped me out of my thoughts "They look good together do they?" King Thranduil asked me as he stood beside me. My jaw clenched as he meant Legolas and the Orc. "I am sorry your greatness but I shall agree to disagree" I said as I stood up straight with my green tunic similar to Legolas'. He then looked at me with a curious face and asked "Why do you say that Lady Tauriel?" I gritted my teeth in frustration. "Eleniel is a burden to Legolas, we all know what happens at night" I said, I knew that King Thranduil knew about Eleniel's other side.

"It's a pity that happens, but if she were normal they would make a great couple" he said, I looked up to King Thranduil but right now in this moment he just made me want to shoot Eleniel more than ever. "Still I disagree my King" I said trying my best not to sound disrespectful. "Tauriel?" he asked as in for me to explain further. I sighed and said "She is just a common elleth your highness, we all know that Legolas has to marry an elleth suitable for him, an elleth with a title. I am sorry to disagree but I am just stating what is right for our dear Legolas" this time he sighed and said "You are right" then he left to go back to his throne.

I stood in the same place with a smirk on my face.

Eleniel's POV

Legolas was breath taking.

 The moment was perfect and I thought that this moment couldn't get any better, his eyes were glued to mine and his touch that was on my hand and waist sent shivers up and down my body making my body feel sensations that I have never felt before. "Legolas..." I said he stared deeply into my eyes before replying "hmm?" "There is something I need to confess" I said shyly as I looked at the ground with a blush creeping its way onto my cheeks.

"What would that be?" he asked as he chuckled, "You see Legolas ever since before I--" before I could even tell him what I feel towards him or how he makes me feel, there was a scream and one of the guards shouted "Orc attack!" making Legolas put on his warrior face as he made his way towards the screaming. People were panicking and running everywhere and here I was glued to where me and Legolas used to dance. I was in shock hearing an Orc attack. Suddenly it was just me in the throne room no one was to be seen nor heard. I took a few steps calling out "Hello!" but no one answered

I knew I should run and lock the doors to my room but I was too afraid now to move. The lights in the throne room then turned off making me yelp. I couldn't process in my mind what to do or where to go. "Hello... is anybody there?" I called out again but all that I could hear was the echo sound of my voice bouncing off the walls.

"There you are" a nasty voice snarled, I whipped around but saw no one "Who's there!?" I said with a voice full of fear. "We have been looking all over for you" it snarled again and before I turned around I was knock out cold with something hard.

Then blackness took me away.