I miss you

Hey guys! I have like a ton of people telling me to update but I want to THANK YOU first for voting and reading my story, at first I was gonna make this a very short and brief story but since many people are voting it and messaging (And threatening, lol) me to continue I have decided to make this story as long as possible. So I hope you enjoy!

It has been years now since I have seen my home even though it hurts me not seeing my best friend or the one I love still I had no plan and no thought of going back. I yearn to be back home in Mirkwood, I yearned to be in Legolas' arms, I yearned for a life I could never have, a normal happy life. A tear rolled down my face as I remembered how Legolas kissed me how he held me but still he ran after Tauriel. I was just a burden to everyone especially Legolas who kept me close and safe.

I was traveling Middle Earth surviving on Lembas bread and sometimes fish. but as years passed when I left Mirkwood one thing changed, I have grown stronger, have grown skillful when it comes to weilding a sword or dagger. My mission was to kill every single last Orc that walk these lands and I won't stop till every single Orc was dead-- I am determined to slay them with my own hands, and I had the best advantage ever in killing them-- I was an Orc myself I could walk beside them without even getting a single scratch on myself, I was doing well even though I was suffering through depression.

but this particular night made my body feel dread like never before. A party of Orcs were traveling towards Mirkwood and very close to Thranduil's home. I have never been this close in a long time ever since Tauriel told me to leave and never returned, her words were what made me not come back. My ripped baggy dress clung to my grey ugly Orc body, my elven sword glimmered in the moonlight. I swiftly and quietly followed the party of Orcs waiting for the right time to strike them before they reach the house of King Thranduil. I quickly climbed up a tree my eyes still on the party of 40 Orcs. As I was about to attack a bright red light caught my eye not too far from where I was or where the Orcs were.

I squinted my eyes taking a better look but I only made out a figure carrying a torch, I then swung myself to a tree closer to a figure. And as I got a better look-- fear and horror filled my veins. Below me was Legolas carrying a torch as if he was looking for something or someone. Legolas was more buffer but he looked tired since he had huge bags under his eyes and dark spots around them, he looked pale. Suddenly the Orcs approached Legolas and as usual Legolas had his daggers and bow, as much as I want to help and just kill the Orcs and finally be in Legolas' arms. I wasn't suppose to return to Mirkwood. Forever wasn't up and it never will be. I slowly turned around, my back facing Legolas. He is a strong fighter he could kill the Orcs easily. but as I was about to leave I then heard one Orc hissed

"Cut his head off and deliver it to the woodland King"

This time fear and horror didn't filled my veins but only anger. I then turned around and jumped into the party of Orcs that now only seemed around 24. I then sliced some Orcs head off and as I saw two Orcs holding a weak and tired Legolas I then stabbed them both with my sword. After what seemed like minutes I have finally killed each and every Orc. "Eleniel?" his voice rang through the empty forest. My back was facing him and I dared not to look at him because if I do then the walls that I built up around me would come crashing down. I put my sword back in its sheath and replied "I do not know this Eleniel you speak of"

but his reply was what made me turn around "Even if you stand in the middle of a thousand Orcs I can tell which one is you Eleniel" he said, as I turned around I saw him leaning on a tree with one hand as if he was struggling to keep himself up and one hand was clutching his heart. "Are you hurt?" I suddenly blurted out, he smiled cheekily and said "I knew it was you-- and yes I am fine"

lie.

"No you are not. What happen to you?" I asked trying to block out my ugly voice, He breathed heavily and said "It's late and I am just doing a night patrol"

another lie.

"Then I might as well go" I said as I turned around and started walking but suddenly he called out "Wait" I stopped in my tracks and turned around to face him he was breathing heavily still against the tree with his head facing down but as he looked up to me he had a painful expression that could make you flinch and I did flinched as I saw him. "I -- I..." he trailed off, "If you are hurt from the Orcs please tell me so I could heal you" I said but then he quickly replied "I miss you"

My eyes grew wide, I was frozen and it felt like I stopped breathing. "And not just I miss you but I really do miss you... Ever since you have been gone every night I would walk through the woods hoping to find you. That night when you left... it left me heartbroken. I called out a search party for a month but my father said you were already gone so every night I would do this... I can't... I can't stand living here knowing you are out there not safe" "But I am safe. I can take care of myself now" I replied with confidence. "but I want you here safe with me" he replied

"I... I can't go back" I replied, "Mirkwood is your home Eleniel" he said tears then filled my eyes blinding my vision I shut my eyes and then it my turn to tell him how I feel "You don't know how it feels Legolas... I miss you too ever since I left not one moment or day has passed that I haven't thought about you. but I can't stand it, stand being in Mirkwood-- You giving me these signals that you like me but then Tauriel is the one that belongs with you I--" before I could say I love you, Legolas cut me off by saying "Tauriel?" he chuckled then continued "You thought that I was with Tauriel? Tauriel might like me more than a friend but Tauriel will always be just a friend to me Eleniel. but now..." he trailed off again as if he dreaded saying what might come up next.

but forgetting about his but now I then asked him "Then why did you run after her?" more tears were spilling. "Why do you spend time with her more than the rest and you even hug her?" Legolas looked like he was about to say something but I didn't let him "It tortured me knowing that you kissed me but it looked like you had something special between Tauriel I just... Legolas I--" before I could even say I love you again to him which for some reason he keeps cutting me off but the next thing that he said literally made me shut my mouth,

"I'm getting married to Tauriel"

Sorry guys! Have to stop there. but don't worry I'll update very soon. :D