Forgiveness

Keiko's POV:

I can't believe this.... He... Came back... Why? To torture me? Finish the job?
I think as L. Jack talks to him outside my door and then he steps in and slams the door. I sigh and open up his laptop I found under his old bed and unplug it,turning it on.

The first thing that pops up is an image of him, sitting on a bed. I look at confusedly and wave Jack over the bed and he sits next to me and he looks at the screen and shakes his head, his long black hair tickling my ear and i shiver and he rubs my back.

"He was watching you... We couldn't tell you cus we didn't want you to run away, or find a way to leave us. We love and care about you. We don't want you to leave..." He kisses the top of my head and I look at the crying figure on the screen. I sigh and lay my head on Jack's arm and as tears start to roll down my face when I hear a knock on my door.

"Come in.." Jack says in a very English way. Masky,Hoodie, E.J, Jeff, Emma and BEN, Sally, Smile Dog, The Bloody Painter that had just recently moved in along with Judge Angels, The Puppeteer, and Jason the Toy Maker walk in with at least five gifts each and I smile and wipe my eyes and sniffle.

"W-what's this all about?" I say, my voice quivering.

"We thought that since HE had crashed the party, we all thought you needed a little lift... " Emma smiles warmly. The tears roll heavily down my cheeks and I get up and hug Emma and she hugs me back and everyone joins in. I cry softly and I hear footsteps in the hall and everyone parts as Slendy carries a birthday cake with lit candles and holding gifts in his tendrils and his brothers expect for Offenderman follow behind him and carry gifts. I wipe my eyes and everyone sings Happy Birthday.

🎶HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!🎶
🎶HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR KEIKO!!🎶
🎶HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOU!!🎶

I blush and smile and I blow out my candles and everyone cheers and clap and we take the cake into my room and Slendy sets it on the small coffee table by my bed and cuts into it and starts to hand out slices and then they crowd around me on my bed as I open gifts.

Some of them are pretty awesome like i got at least enough band shirts to last me a life time, countless band bracelets, a little coupon thingy to get my hair dyed, and to get tattoos, and piercings.

Others are embarrassing, like Victoria's Secret bras, undies,countless lingerie and all this came from Trendorman. I blush when I look into the bottom of the bag and see three different types of dildos and I move onto the other gifts.

After an hour of just gifts, I get a small box from Slenderman and I look up at him and his nudges his head to the door and I see Offenderman standing in the door way, with pleading eyes. I sigh and I get up and step over the people on the floor, playing Monopoly and I close the door we takes me to the end of the hall and takes the small box out of my hand.

"Keiko... I'm so sorry. I..." he sighs and i fold my arms and stick my hip out. "C'mon, i don't have all night..." my hatred for him boiled, but around the edges, a thick ring of my undeniable love for him sparkles and shines, making my heart race and wonder what's in the box.

I raise an eyebrow and he tugs at his red and black flannel and he looks at me. "Keiko... Will you...no... Can you ever forgive me? I know that i shouldn't have left and... I'm so sorry... I'm sorry that I wasn't there when you got kidnapped. I couldn't save you because Slendy wanted me to be as far away from you as possible. You have no idea how much i missed you and was worried that I'd killed you. I...-sniff- I love you... I love your smile,your laugh, the ways your eyes twinkle when You're happy, the way you walk, talk,..." he steps close to me, lightly brushing his hand on my cheek. "And the way you feel. Keiko... I've fallen for you. I've fallen so bard that i don't even know... Who I am anymore... And so..." he gets down on one knee as tears stream from my eyes and I gasp as he opens the little box.

"Keiko Davisen... Will you marry me?" my heart raced in my chest, blood pounding in my ears. "Uhh..." i manage to mutter. "Please... You'd make me the happiest man ever. I promise to protect you." I look down at the beautiful blue diamond ring, shaped like a rose. Heh
How ironic! "I... Uh... Yes. Yes I will marry you!" he smiles and then grins and puts the ring on my finger and he stands up and hugs me as I cry out of joy and we hear a roar of applause behind us and we look to see everyone clapping and whistling. I blush and hide my face and then Offenderman hooks his finger on my chin and pulls my head up and he kisses me. I felt like we were kissing for hours until I pulled away to breathe.

I grin and hug him and we walk back into my room as we receive congrats and hugs. This is might just be a place to stay....  I think to myself and got hugs from everyone and i cleaned up messed up makeup from crying and we finished the night with playing our favorite game brought up by Emma, hide and go seek in the dark with glow sticks.

Offenderman and I stayed together for the rest of the night and we slept in my bed. This is has been the best birthday ever... I think as I fall asleep in my new fiancée's arms.

Sorry I haven't updated in so long..  I've got a lot of shit going on at home....😕