I just want to go home

~My spirit animal.... ~

Offenderman's POV:

I leave the house and rush to her apartment, which isn't too far from the mansion, and I unlock the door and open it, to see an orgy. I stop in my tracks and my jaw drops. Everybody stops and freezes and screams. They run around as girls scramble up to get dressed and run out of the apartment. I look down at their asses as they run past me. There are two guys. One of them I recognize. Derek. He sits there, legs open, beer in hand and glaring at me. His buddies rush to get their clothes on and then run out of the door. "Hello again. What was your name? Nelson? No.... Nick? No no! Oh yeah! Natham! How ya doin' mah man?"he says cheerfully and sips his beer. "Eyy, could'ya close the door? The smell of sex is leaving the room... Hahahaha!" he grins and winks at me as I walk in and close the door. "How did you get in here?" I ask cautiously. He sits there and drink his beer. "Where is Keiko's niece?" He stands and walks over to me. "She's at a stupid friends house. I broke in. Hehehe.." He grins as he giggles. "Why are you here?" I say, getting angry. "Can't a guy surprise his girl with a little fun?"He grins and giggles again. The anger boils up in me and I clench my fists. "She's not your girl!" I say through clenched teeth and walking past him and into Keiko's room. I grab a My Chemical Romance nap sac from the floor and go through her drawers and grab what I think she'll like. Derek then walks into the room and plops onto her bed. "What do you think? Should I lay here, naked in her bed until she gets home? Or, leave and come back late at night and have my way with her?" I feel my face grow hot from anger and grab all of her bras and panties, and socks. I grab another bag, another nap sac that has a guy with black hair, dressed in all black and with a creepy smile, pale skin, a hand over his left eye with what looks like a pentagram with a bunch of spikes around it and it's bright purple and he has has red eyes. Hm... Cool. I grab all of her skinny jeans, shorts, and skirts. I grab all of her leggings,yoga pants, and tights and thigh high socks and then shove her perfumes into the bag. I close them up as Derek lays in the bed, watching me. "What're you doing?" I ignore him and go through her jewelry boxes and take the hidden money out and shove it into my pocket and grab a Jack Skellington hoodie from her closet, a Greenday hoodie and a Five Finger Death Punch hoodie and I grab her Batman converse and Harley Quinn converse. I exit the room and I hear Derek scramble off the bed. "Hey! Wait! You know where she is?! She's MY girl!! She belongs to ME!" I growl and turn on him and punch him in the nose again and throw his clothes on him when he falls. "She belongs to me, Derek. You had your chance. Now. Get out or I'll have to call the police or kill you. Don't ever come back here." He lays there, holding his bleeding nose and I leave.

I go downstairs to the lobby and pay the rent for them. So now her niece won't have to worry about the rent. I'll have to get Em to move in with her asap... I think as I walk to the mall and go into Victoria's Secret and pick out some lingerie for her to wear and then I go into the pet shop and pick out two collars and a chain leash and then head home.

°an hour later°

I get home and everyone asks me why I have a VS bag. I ignore then throw Jeff a new collar for Smile dog and he thanks me and I go down to the basement and see Keiko sleep. I smile slightly and turn back into my true form and wake her up. She groans and my heart races a little and she sits up, wrapping the blanket around herself. She glares at me and grab hers two nap sacs and looks in both of them. "Thanks...." She says in a monotone voice. I look down and drop the VS bag on her lap and she looks at me then inside the bag and blushes hard. Her eyes widen as she pulls out a thong. "You expect me to wear this shit?!" She says, glaring at me. I nod once and she rolls her eyes and drops it back on the bag and puts it on the floor. "I need to shower. I stink." I think about it for a sec then I take out a black leather dog collar from the bag and hand it to her. "You are to wear it at all times. The only time you take it off is when we shower. You are required to call me 'Master' from now on. Got it?" She looks at the collar morosely and takes it and puts it on and nods. "Yes.... Master..." She scowls at me and grabs her clothes and stands by the door, waiting for me. I stand and open the door and walk up the stairs and everyone pauses and stares at us and she blushes when she sees Emma she runs up the stairs and Emma glares at me. I go to her. "Hey Em..." She ignores me. "Em... Keiko needs you. She needs you to live with her nice cus she's only highschool and she can't pay the rent. Plus you've been needing a place to stay." She stays silence and asks for the address. I type it onto her phone and hand her the key and her, BEN, Tim, and Hoodie to the apartment and I rush upstairs and look for Keiko and I see her go into my room. Oh shit. I run after her and looks around the room and I grab and pull her out if the room with my tendrils with anger. "DON'T YOU EVER GO INTO MY ROOM!!" I yell at her and I see her starting to cry. I feel bad now. I set her down and she wipes her face and leaves the room and goes into the bathroom. I sigh and follow her in and lock the door and she drops the blanket and I watch her as she turns the water on. I undress and wrap my arms around her and she sighs and look down. "You know I care about you, right?" I whisper in her ear and she scoffs. "You wouldn't know what that meant if it hit you in the nuts." She says and steps into the shower.

I sigh softly and step in and she stands with her back to the wall , folding her arms and I stand in front of her and lean forward, placing my hands on either side of her head on the tiles and I look into her eyes. God I wish I had eyes.... She sighs and looks away and turns around, her back facing me and I rub her butt and she moans softly. I feel my face grow hot and and wrap my arms around her waist and kiss her neck and rub her down below the waist, making her moan more.

I press my stuff against her and she blushes hard as I fondle her chest. I move back a bit and pull her hips out, making her bend forward and I grab her hair and and slide in.

°a few mins and a soapy, slippery shower later°

We get out and Keiko grabs a warm towel that I had LJ put in the dryer for me and she wraps it around her and she sighs happily. "Ahhh~! Nice and clean!!" She smiles at herself in the foggy mirror and then stops when she sees me as I wrap the towel around my waist. No... Don't stop smiling... Please.. I think to myself as we exit the bathroom and I lead her to my room. I close the door and lock it and dry off and put the towel up to dry and lay in bed. She dries her hair first and then her beautiful body and puts her panties on and then her bra and then her PJ pants, and shirt. She puts the towel next to mine and sits on the edge of the bed. "I'd appreciate it if you wore clothes, or at least something to cover up your junk." She says, facing the wall. I roll my eyes. "Not gonna happen, Slave.... Don't forget to put your collar on." I throw it to her. She sighs and sniffles and stands. "H-hey! Where are you goin'?! This junk isn't gonna suck itself!!" She frowns as tears stream down her face. "I may be your Sex Slave, but that is not how you talk to a lady!!" She storms to the door and unlocks it quickly and then runs out of the room. Dammit! Why did I say that?! "Keiko! Baby, I'm sorry!" I get up and run after her and run downstairs and see her hugging and crying in Eyeless Jacks arms with Slenderman standing next to him, not looking very happy. "Ah shit..." I whisper under my breath and he taps his foot and points to the kitchen and I go in, Jack moving her away from me. "Jack, take our guest upstairs in your room, okay? She will be staying in there with YOU from now on. Understand?" Jack nods and turns his head to me and then escorts my girl upstairs to his room.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Normal POV:

I cry in Jack's arms as he leads me to the bed and I cry in his lap. He sits there in silence and holds me. He takes his mask off, black sludge dripping from his mask and onto the floor and he groans and I smile a little and he takes his hoodie off. "Here.... You must be cold..."He smiles with all of his razor sharp teeth and I whimper a little. "Oh... Heh sorry..." He covers his mouth a and hands me the hoodie. Oh god.... It smells like vanilla... I think as I slide it on and smile and giggle a little and look at him and he smiles behind his hand. I move it and smile. "Don't hide your face... Never be ashamed about how you look.." He blushes and runs his hands through his brown hair and I hug my knees when there is a knock on the door. "Come in!" The door opens and Jeff walks in. My heart races in fear and he sees me goes to me. He bends down to me. "Hey... I'm uh... Sorry that I tried to kill you the first time we met. I was still alive little hyped up from going out to have fun. Can you forgive me?"his light blue eyes burn into mine and I smile. "Of course I forgive you, Jeff!"

I hug him and he picks me up, putting me over his shoulder, making me scream and laugh.
He laughs and then throws me onto the bed as Laughing Jack walks past. "Ey! Who's new girl?" he says in an English accent. Hi... I-im Keiko.... I'm.... I'm...-" "She's Offenderman's new sex slave..." Jack says and wraps his arm around my waist, making me blush. He smiles at me I smile back. LJ walks to me with ots different colors of candy and takes my hand and kisses it. "A pleasure to meet your acquaintance, m'lady. Laughing Jack's the name, Killing is the game.." he bows and I smile. I might like it here after all...