Well... Shite

~Sorry I've been ghosting and all.... I see that the views are going up, which has given me some hope,and i might not trash the story, but it still depends if I get more readers.... I'd really appreciate it if you guys told your other friends who use Wattpad to check out my story... It'd really mean a lot to me....~

Offenderman's POV:
Well, shit... I was NOT expecting them to be home already..... Slender's really gonna kill me this time..... I think to myself as he picks up Keiko and takes her inside and carefully lays her on the couch. He sits next to her and rubs her forehead gently and then takes the blanket off the couch and lays it on her. Wow... She's so.... Beautiful.... Laying there sleep.... My heart skips a beat and I look away, but then my face is pulled back as Slender pinches my ear and pulls me into the kitchen. "Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow!" i whisper yell and rub my ear as he lets go and frowns, the places where his eyebrows should be get darker, showing that he's frowning.

"What. Is. Wrong. With. You!? You can't bring her here!! You know that! She could get hurt! I have told you numerous times that yoi cannot bring women here! Especially one that happens to be your employer!!" he stamps his foot at the word "employer" and I flinch a little.... I look down.

"I'm sorry.... I just...." No.... I can't tell him. I can't let anyone know my feelings for her. He taps his foot and sighs, and pats my head and I look up in surprise. "It's okay.... I'll have to talk to her when she gets up...." he says and we talk a little more as Smile Dog walls down stairs, amd sniffs the air and goes over to the couch and sniffs Keiko and he licks her hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Keiko's POV:

We walk up to the door, and frown, trying not to smile when he called me"Sugar Tits" ... I hate that.... Do I? I blush and he follows me, and we stand at the door. He knocks on it then there is a three second silence and the last thing I see is The Slenderman before passing out. Ugh... Did I really have to be so damn dramatic?! UGGHHH! I can still hear what they're saying, and I feel myself being lifted off the ground,and then set back down on something comfy. It must be the couch. I lay there, unconscious, staring at nothing. Just blackness. Their voices are blurry... Like I'm listening to them talk while I'm underwater. I try to listen to what they're saying, and I hear a familiar name... Offenderman.... Hmmm where have I....? My train of thought was cut off by something sniffing my hand. A dog? -gasp- Could it be...? I feel him sniff my hand, and lick it. He then whimpers and licks my face.

I guess he woke me up, because I can feel my hand moving. I groan and move my hand up and down sluggishly, shooing him. He then licks my face. I'm about to wake up. Oh god what will I see when I wake up? My eyes open slowly as I push him away, and I hear footsteps thuding around me, stoping in front of me. My vision is blurry at first, but then everything comes into focus and I open my eyes to see SSlenderman,Nathan, and Smile dog looking at me...

I suddenly feel panicked and I scream and jump up and stumble over the couch and run for the door, but Slenderman blocks it with his tendrils, and I scream louder, and run to the back door, and pull on it and it flings open, as Jeff and Eyeless Jack walk in, and I fall to the floor, whimpering. Jeff looks down at me and pulls his bloody knife out of his bloodied white- now red hoodie pocket and kneels down to me, and Nathan clears his throat as Jeff presses the knife against my cheek and giggles, with his very light blue eyes, staring mine. Nathan pushes Jeff away from me, causing him to cut my cheek, and I stumble up as Jack picks Jeff up and Slenderman shoos them off.

I hug Nathan tightly and whimper, tears silently streaming down my face and soaking into his shirt. I grip his shirt and I feel his heart race. I suddenly feel a large cold hand on my shoulder. "Come, child... Let me clean up that cut..." He puts his hand out formally, and I look up at Nathan and he nods once and I look at Slenders face-less... Face... And take his hand and he lead me to the bathroom. "If you don't mind... Could you sit down please, young lady?" he gestures to a little stool in the bathroom and I sit on it and his face moves a little, and I can tell that he's smiling. Wow... I'm surprised he hasn't ripped me in half yet... Maybe Slenderman isn't as bad as people make him to be... I smile as I think, causing more blood to run down my cheek, and getting on my clothes. He turns around and starts to work on my cheek, making it look like the cut was never there. "Wow... You're amazing, Mr. Slenderman..."

"Please, just call me Slendy..." he says in a happy voice. He takes my hand and leads me out if the bathroom. I hear more footsteps and I turn and my eyes widen as a familiar girl comes down the stairs and my jaw drops. "E-emma? Is that really you?" she looks up and grins and I go to hug her. "Oh my god. I haven't seen you in forever, Keiko! How've you been?"

"I've been awesome! I have a new job at that club, The Taste of Hollywood!"

"Really?! That's amazing! I'm so happy for you!" she says happily, hugging me and then looking at my clothes. "Oh god what happened?!"

"Jeff cut my cheek, but Slendy fixed me up!"

"Ugh! Jeff.. I'll have a word or two with him later.. C'mon... Let's go upstairs so you can change.. I have some clothes that you'll fit."

We go upstairs and Emma takes me into this dark room with a huge wardrobe and turns the light on. "Woa! That thing is huge!!"
Emma smiles and tucks her bright red hair behind one ear. "Feel free to wear what you like..."

I go to the wardrobe as Emma closes the door and I pull out a My Chemical Romance Black Parade band tee out and take my leather jacket off and then my shirt and throw it on the floor and pull the band shirt on. Its a perfect fit. I smile take my shoes and pants off and put on some black, tattered tights and I put on black shorts over them and tuck the shirt in. I grab my leather jacket off the floor and put it back on, and I fix up my hair and put my shoes back on. "Thanks a bunch Emma... I've gotten get goin'. I'll see ya around! Bye!" I wave and she waves back as she picks up my bloodied clothers and I got downstairs and Nathan's haw drops and he wraps his arms around me, making me blush. I push away slightly. "We've gotta get going if we don't want to be late." he nods and I say bye to my new friends and we ride out of the woods, going to work.
-Hope y'all like the story... I know it takes me a while to update, but it's finals week next week, and I really gotta focus on studying, so I'll try to update AT LEAST twice a week! If you guys wanna be added to the story, tell me your name, your sexual preference, and your favorite CreepyPasta character in the comments!-