Well... Shite part 2

~Like the mini story? Ugh... I hadn't realized that the end of the last story was cut short...~

Keiko's POV:

I hug him and he picks me up, putting me over his shoulder, making me scream and laugh.
He laughs and then throws me onto the bed as Laughing Jack walks past. "Ey! Who's new girl?" he says in an English accent." Hi... I-im Keiko.... I'm.... I'm...-" "She's Offenderman's new sex slave..." Jack says and wraps his arm around my waist, making me blush. He smiles at me I smile back. LJ walks to me with ots different colors of candy and takes my hand and kisses it. "A pleasure to meet your acquaintance, m'lady. "Laughing Jack's the name, Killing is the game.." he bows and I smile. I might like it here after all... I think as Jack smiles and takes my hand and kisses it as BEN walks past and grins. "Oh! Keiko! There you are!" "Here I is!" I smile and he walks into the room and plops on the bed next to me, Jack goes to sit in Eyeless Jack's desk chair and Jeff jumps behind me and hugs me, putting me on his lap and giggling. "You'll be my new sis... How 'bout that?" he says in my ear and hugs me tight. I smile "Awesome! I've always wanted a brother!" he laughs and hugs me. BEN smiles"So, what has he done to you? Why did he pick you?"
I look around the room, everybody staring at me.

"Uh... You really want to know?" they all nod and both Jacks move in closer. I blush and start telling them about the past two days.

°An hour later°

"Soo, yeah... And then I ran downstairs and bumped into Jack and started crying and then Slendy saw me and was very upset." they all nod in silence as Slendy walks in. "Oh hey guys... Uh Keiko... Come with me please...?" he smiles and I kiss Jack ob the cheek and hug Jeff, BEN and Laughing jack and then leave the room with Slendy. "Uhh... Is something wrong?" I say nervously. "No child... There's nothing wrong... It's just, you know the your his... Uh -ahem- you know.... Until he releases you or kills you, right?" I sigh "Yeah..."

"Well, I talked to him and told him that yes he may be a sex offender, but he shouldn't talk in such a rude way to such young, beautiful girl like yourself, right?" I clench my fists. "Yeah.... That's why I ran down here, cus he's so... So! Ugh!" he giggles and pats my head. "It's okay... At least you didn't have to live with him everyday of your life!" we both laugh and he walks around the corner and I look away and fold my arms and Slendy clears his throat. Offenderman then gets in front of me and takes my hands and I blush hard.

I look at him and he half smiles. "Listen, Keiko... I'm sorry... About everything... From the first time I raped you, and from earlier. I'm... Sorry.... I know you must hate me, and I understand... I hate myself too. But understand, that I.... I..." he trails off and looks down. What? What were going to say?? He sighs. "I'm sorry... Can you forgive me?" I'm dumb struck and I blush hard, speechless. "Uhh... O-okay... I forgive you..." He smiles and wraps his arms around me and kisses me. I blush harder. Slendy clears his throat. "So, if I hear that he's disrespectful to you again, I'll make sure that he will release you, and you can go home. Okay?" he places his hand on my shoulder. I smile. "Of course thank you!" he smiles and leaves the room, going upstairs.

Offenderman hugs me tight and leans down to kiss me, making my heart race. He then slides his hands down to my hips and starts to kiss my neck, making me moan softly. I blush hard and he starts to slide my shirt up as footsteps come down the stairs and I feel someone yank me away and I gasp and fall to the floor, landing on my butt. "Ow! What the hell-!" I look up and see Eyeless Jack, scalpel in hand, black tendrils coming out of his mouth. Jeff runs downstairs and picks me up. "Jack! Dude don't do it! Jack!" he yells at him as Offenderman picks him up with his tendrils and throws him through the window next to the tv. I gasp and scream. "Jack!!" Offenderman growls and goes after him and Jeff and I follow as Jack jumps onto Offenderman and stabs him multiple times in the back, using his tendrils to choke him.

I gasp and try to intervene but Jeff holds me back. "No! They could both kill you if you try to stop them." I look at him and look at them and then start to cry as Offenderman rams Jack into the a large tree and Jack falls. Offenderman then turns around and brings his tendrils up, about to impale him. I gasp and step on Jeff's foot hard"Oww!!" he lets go of me and I run towards Jack. "Keiko, no!!" I ignore him and I run fast as I can as his tendrils come down and I jump in front of Jack at the last second, causing the tendrils to stab me in the stomach. I gasp and look down at my stomach and Offenderman pulls them out, and I feel the most excruciating pain I've ever felt. This is worst than PMS cranps... I think as Jeff runs over to me. "Keiko... No..." I cough up blood and look over at Jack and he gets up slowly as Offenderman backs away, and runs off. My vision blurs and Jacks voice and Jeff's voice echo and the last thing I hear is Slenderman calling out to us and then hearing him say that he was going to find Offenderman and I pass out.