Love Is a Crime

Keiko's POV:

I slept for hours....I don't even know what time I woke up. I dreamt that Offendy had laid with me all morning and just held me and cuddled me.  I think as I yawn and stretch, seeing it's 2 pm. "Damn.... I must've been really tired.." I get up and yawn, scratching my head and walking to the door. I hear people talking in the hall and I open the door and see BEN talking to E.Jack in the hall. The both look at me and jump a little. "Oh shut up! I don't looks that bad!" they snicker as i walk past them, going into the bathroom.

I yawn and close the door, turning the light on and looking at myself in the mirror for the first time today. I jump and my eyes widen. "Damn.... Now i know why they acted like that. I sigh and grab a towel, starting the water and undressing then getting in. I sigh and stand in the water for a while, thinking before I actually start washing myself. How are we gonna have this wedding? I wanna have this thing some place where were we will always remember. We just don't have the money to travel like that.  I sigh and wash my hair as I think more.

Offendy's POV:

Emma and I talk more and I send her inside to go get BEN so we can discuss how the hell we're gonna do this. I look at the forest beyond the large patio and just admire how beautiful it all is. I smile and take a deep breath, the smell of pine and plants fills my sences. I sigh happily and lean back, the swinging bench creaking and squeaking under my weight. Emma and BEN come back out, talking quietly and holding hands. BEN sits next to me and Emma pulls up a chair across from us. "Okay... So, BEN... Do you know a way we can transfer money from banks into our own accounts without getting caught? And getting us passports?" Emma says, leaning forward as if this was  a tv show and we were criminald planning a huge job. Well.... We are planning a huge job and two out of three of us are criminals.

"Well, I'd have to be able to get into a personal computer at the bank so i can access peoples files. I would also need enough time to tap into the security cams and then watch who works there and when the bank opens and closes. I can't access a computer of It's turned off. We need to do this during the day." BEN says, grinning with excitement. Such a nerd.

"And the passports?" I say, leaning in too.

"Well, we'd all take pictures here with the normal passport backgrounds and I tap into the City Halls passport computer so I can get the printouts for it. Emma will have to go there to steal us the covers for them. I send the printouts to your computer and  I can put our names in the system, with our Aliases and they won't know that we're criminals."

"That's good. What should i do?" I say.

"You can start by helping Emma get through security without getting caught, got it?" BEN says. I nod and ge up.

"We start tomorrow." I say go to mine and Keiko's room to go get dressed. I need to find a way to keep Keiko busy. That means.... I have to lie to her....

"Shit"