A not so regular day

Keiko's POV:

I pulled up my chair and sat down as Ryan was talkibg excitedly to Alex, and pointing at me. Alex smiles and nods and Ryan squeals and runs up to the stage and picks up a pair of drum sticks. "Oh...? You play drums?" I say, surprised. "No. But I've always wanted to learn! I just came up here to see you practice... If that's ok with you..." Ryan says shyly.
"Dude, of course! Pull up a chair!" I smile as , pulls a chair from the back and sits next to me. I plug in thr AUX cord and plug in my guitar and start playing Dead!by My Chemical Romance. I start out with the beginning guitar solo and start to sing. "And if your heart stops beatin, I'll be here wondering did you get whaat you, deseerrve! The ending of your life! And if you get to Heaven, I'll be here waitin' babe! Did you get wha-at you, dese-er-ve?!..."

The guys all watch and listen to me play and sing, and when I do the guitar solos they all gape at me. When I finish, they clap loudly and whistle. Nathan winks at me, making me blush. He then bites his lip, making my heart race, and I look away, climbing off the stage, almost face-planting the floor. I blush as he watches me and I walk to him.

"I have to show you where you'll be working." I say nervously. He grins and I feel an odd chill run up my back and I lead him and his brothers to a section by the stage. "This us where you'll manage the crowd. I've had numerous people try to climb up on stage, so now we need someone to-"
"To guard you?" he says cutting me off with a smirk as he advances towards me wraps an arm around my waist. I blush hard and look away,stepping back and take a deep breath, calming myself before I wind up pouncing on him and doing something I will regret.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see Alex elbow Nathan in the side, making Nathan growl. Ya see, when people growl, it sounds human. His growl sounded... Not human.

I back up a little more, a little scared. Hunter noticed that I waa scared and he walked over to me and pulled me away from the
Nathan and Alex arguing and Ryan trying to break them up.

"I'm sorry about my brothers... They're always arguing...." he says as he straightens out his glasses and runs his hands through his sandy brown hair. I admire his hair. It's just so perfect. And he has a really good sense of style too! "By the way, you look amazing today... I love your shirt, btw..." he just goes on and on about my outfit, and giving me compliments. I blush every time he mentions how beautiful I am... He's so sweet. We walk around the whole club including back stage and around that point,we hear my co-works shouting that it's almost time to open. We see Alex and Ryan wave bye to Nathan and I feel a small and light kiss on my cheek as Hunter quickly runs out of the curtains to catch up with his brothers.

I blush hard and look at Nathan, and he's gone. I then feel him pull ne back behind the curtians and he pins me to the wall and I gasp, and he then presses his hips against mine, making me moan softly, also making me blush really hard. He kisses me and lets go of my hands, putting his hands on my hips and I slide a leg up his and he holds it, rubbing my thigh... I arch my back at his touch and wrap my arms around his neck, kissing him harder. I run my hands through his hair and grip it as he presses his hips against me harder, and I start to feel something poking me. When I realize what it was, I gasped and pulled away. I blushed and he actually blushed too, and was really surprised. I put my leg down and cleared my throat as he awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck, and walked away quickly and went out to the stage and I bite my lip and I see him grin as he follows me and goes to his post.

~~~~~~~~~~~
*Hola! I was gonna do Offenderman's POV, but I take too long on these updates.... Sorry for the wait, my lovelies! *