Without You

~Moo! ~

Offenderman's POV:

Shit shit shit shit shit Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck Fuck.... What did I do? Why did I do that? Why did I get so mad? Oh God I almost killed my best friend. I stop running. W-what if I killed K-keiko? Oh man... Slendy would never forgive me.... I have to go... I... I have to leave.. If I stay, then...
I fall to my knees and start to cry. I don't move when I hear the whoosh of the wind around me, as Slendy pops up in front of me. I stay there and cry. He stands there in silence and then kneels down to me and hugs me. I hug him tight and sob into his jacket.

He rubs my back and says "Offendy, it's okay... She's not dead... She's unconscious from loss of blood. She's not dead." he says in a calming voice. I feel a little better, knowing that she's not dead. But I sob harder. "I-i didn't mean to! I was just so mad at Jack that I didn't realize what I did until my tendrils went through her. Oh god... If I had aimed just a little higher..." i sob harder and uncontrollably. He stays silent as I sob. "I-i need to go... I keep hurting her. She'll be better off with out me. And if she does forgive me, I'll be a changed man... For her... And I will be back for her. Okay?" i look up at him and he nods. "Do the right thing for her. Let me know when you find a different place to stay. I'll come by everyday to see how you're doing and to help you if You want. Okay?" I nod and sniffle and look at him and hug him and then run off into the forest. I'll be a better man for her. I'll quit smoking, and drinking. Even if I have to chain myself to the wall... I'll do anything for her...

Keiko's POV:

°a month passes in a comatose state°

"Keiko!! No!!" -gasp- [stabby noise] "Keiko... No.." I scream and bolt upright in bed, breathing heavily. I look around, seeing I'm in a dark room. I jump and scream when a cold hand touches my shoulder and I look in their direction see it's Jeff. "Oh... Jeff... It's you... You scared me." I sigh, shaking a bit. Jeff climbs in the bed and hugs me. I rest my head on his chest, as he strokes my hair. "What happened? I-is Jack okay? Where's..." Jeff put a hand over my mouth. "Shhhh.... Don't worry sis... Jack is okay..." He says reassuringly. I sit up and look him. "But I want to see him. Where is he?" I stare at him in what seems like forever and leans forward and kisses me. I blush and pull away. "I-I'm sorry... I shouldn't have... I think I'll just... Go now..." he gets up and I grab his hand. "Don't leave me too... Please... I'm sorry... You just surprised me. Please stay...." i say softly, and I see his smile on the dark.

"Okay. Let me undress for bed then." Undress for bed? "You sleep naked?" i ask cautiously. "Oh no. Well yeah I usually do, but I'm not gonna this time... For you..." i blush and smile, and notice I'm wearing just a big shirt with no bra or panties. "Uh... Where are my panties and bra? I say, sliding self-consciously under the covers.

"Oh... Uh they had to be washed. I can't find your other clothes..." says and I hear the jingle of his belt buckle and I blush really hard and level out my voice. "Who took them off of me?" "Emma did." "Oh... Okay... Oh and my two bags of clothes are in the basement." i say as he slides his pants down and then crawls into bed next to me. I bite my lip and blush insanely hard. I feel like my head is gonna explode. I think as Jeff pulls me close to him and cuddles me.

"Uhhh..." "What? Is there something wrong?" he said with a little worry in his voice. "N-no... I'm just wondering why you're so close to me when Offenderman could walk in at any moment and see us." He stays quiet for long five minutes and finally sighs. "Offenderman left... The day he almost killed you..." he says through clenched teeth, "he fled like a little pussy." I thought that if your heart breaks that it's broken, but apparently not, cus I feel like he betrayed me again. I start to cry softly and Jeff hugs me tight. I turn to him and cry into his bare chest. He kisses the top of my hair and tilts my head up. "I don't know why he would be so mean and rude to you. He's got really bad anger issues." he smiles even wider than usual and kisses my nose. I giggle and he kisses the tip of it, then he starts to go lower, and then stops at my mouth.